RIP King Kong Bundy

Eldorado2k

Reaction score
King Kong Bundy passed away at the age of 61.

Interesting stat: The wrestlers who Hulk Hogan main evented Wrestlemania 1,2,3,5,6,9 are all dead.

King Kong Buddy vs Andre the Giant is a classic. I miss the old “rasslin”. And by old I’m talking late 60’s to early 80’s. Gordon Solie interviewing Dusty Rhodes is etched in my memories. The Classics. Lol.

King Kong Buddy vs Andre the Giant is a classic. I miss the old “rasslin”. And by old I’m talking late 60’s to early 80’s. Gordon Solie interviewing Dusty Rhodes is etched in my memories. The Classics. Lol.

Abdullah the Butcher, Bobo Brazil, Haystacks Calhoun, Dominic DeNucci, Pampero Firpo, Ernie Ladd, The Sheik, Tony Parisi and more, all brought to you on your local UHF channel on Saturday mornings from Cobo Hall; Big Time Wrestling!

wow....that's the second one in the last few weeks...Pedro Morales passed away, too

How about Bruno Samartino, Bob Backlund, Ivan Putski. The good old days. Remember as a kid waking up on saturday morning and couldn't wait till it came on.
The only some what recent wresting that was close was the NWO. I thought that was really good.

Who’s everyone’s favorite jobber?
Mines Pez Whatley.

R.I.P. But I have no clue who that is....King Kong was a movie right?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app

R.I.P. But I have no clue who that is....King Kong was a movie right?

Get out of here, this is wrestletalk... And how the heck do you know nothing about old school wrestling? Bout to get your mancard revoked. Get outta here. lol.

Iron Mike Sharpe.

Today they make those guys heavyweight champs. Even if they're 5'8" and 180 lbs.

Yea yea! Iron Mike Sharpe was legit. He deserves a spot in any legends video game for sure.

Abdullah the Butcher, Bobo Brazil, Haystacks Calhoun, Dominic DeNucci, Pampero Firpo, Ernie Ladd, The Sheik, Tony Parisi and more, all brought to you on your local UHF channel on Saturday mornings from Cobo Hall; Big Time Wrestling!
How about Bruno Samartino, Bob Backlund, Ivan Putski.
•Good ol’ days/Memories of:
-East Fifth St. Recreation;
-and Hobart Arena.

Chief Don Eagle; Chief White Owl; Killer Brooks;
Magnificent Maurice; Handsome Johnny Barend;
Gorgeous George; Sweet Daddy Zeekie; Bull Curry;
Flying Fred Curry; Buddy Rogers; The Stomper;
Mighty Igor; Ben Justice; Yukon Eric; Farmer Brown;
Dick The Bruiser; Nick The Crusher; Cowboy Bob Ellis...

Bob

I always wished I had biceps like Paul "Mr. Wonderful" Orndorff.

Anyone remember when King Kong Bundy was on "Married.....With Children"?

He played one of Peggy's cousins who would break his head through the front door when he arrived. Lol

Anyone remember when King Kong Bundy was on "Married.....With Children"?

He played one of Peggy's cousins who would break his head through the front door when he arrived. Lol

Yes!
I don’t remember the exact details of what he did like you, but I’ll never forget the fact he was on there at least once.

Get out of here, this is wrestletalk... And how the heck do you know nothing about old school wrestling? Bout to get your mancard revoked. Get outta here. lol.

Yea yea! Iron Mike Sharpe was legit. He deserves a spot in any legends video game for sure.
Well sorry sir. Wrestling wise I only know about the Rock,stone cold, and celebrity deathmatch. That's it for me lol.
320d5dd3a8a9e09309c93023cdf11f9f.jpg

Killer Kowalski, Haystacks Calhoun, The Mighty Igor, Blackjack Mulligan, Superstar Billy Graham, Ivan Koloff, Chief Jay Strongbow, Tony Garea were all popular when I started watching wrestling in the early 70s. Wrestling was real back then ;-).

Back