PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

BOB114
05-16-2019, 09:02 AM
Hi my name is Bob and I am from the state of Rhode Island. I am new to the Forum, actually this is my first Forum period. I just attended the three day boot camp class with Mike Phillips at the Autogeek show car garage. This was an awesome experience. I have been detailing my friends cars for a few years and am planning on turning Detailing into a part time career/full time upon retirement. I thought I had a good idea about Detailing but Mike's class brought it to a whole new level. For three days there was no down time and we worked on some incredible cars. ( please check out the photos in the Forum) I especially liked that Mike does not push you towards any specific product or DA Polisher. He lets you choose your favorite. For me I liked and purchased the FLEX 3401. I meet some great people from all corners of our country and wanted to Thank Mike Phillps and his assistant Andre Hile for making it a fun and very informative weekend.

Hope to learn from many of you in the future

Bob

PaulMys
05-16-2019, 05:01 PM
That is awesome. Mike is certainly the man you want to learn from.

Welcome to AGO, Bob! Great to have you. :)

Kamakaz1961
05-16-2019, 07:56 PM
Way cool to know that you were trained by the Oracle of Car Care Mike Phillips! Welcome to AGO and I hope you like this site!

Neo
The Matrix

Coatingsarecrack
05-17-2019, 01:24 AM
Nice. Congrats on the training and welcome. I’ve learned a lot from the folks round here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VISITOR
05-17-2019, 01:32 AM
:welcome:

SWETM
05-17-2019, 03:33 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
05-18-2019, 08:47 AM
Hi Bob, Welcome to AutoGeekOnline!

Mike is a stand up guy. You starting off right by learning from the best.

Paul A.
05-18-2019, 12:06 PM
Welcome, Bob!

briarpatch
05-18-2019, 03:06 PM
Welcome to the forum.....some day I'd like to take that three day class as well...looks very much worth it!!