PDA

View Full Version : paintless dent removal NY metro area

88lx50
05-28-2019, 11:17 PM
Hello everyone. I have been a member here for a few years and got many great detailing tips. This might actually be the first post. I tried searching but didn’t find any answers. I own a 2018 Mustang GT. We had a hail storm here and it has hail damage on the hood and deck lid. I need a recommendation on a good PDR guy in the NY NJ area. I am from Staten Island. Any help would be much appreciated as I heard some horror stories about pdr guys and I am hoping there are some good ones in the area.
Mods if this is in the wrong section, I apologize, please move.

Coatingsarecrack
05-28-2019, 11:50 PM
I’d check google reviews and yelp. I found my joint in WA like that (had minimal but great reviews) and was like magic. Prolly best way to get a good pkace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ejaf
05-29-2019, 10:23 AM
I used a guy in Whitestone (near the Whitestone bridge). I would recommend him again, and he will tell you whether what you have is a good candidate for the dent removal or not.

PM me if you need more info.

Eric

hmardown
05-29-2019, 05:48 PM
the guy I found (in the hudson valley area) was a lead from the car dealership. I had the gas cap door open in my dodge ram & walked right in to it. bent it backwards and put a crease in the quarter panel where the gas door hinged. it was right on the round opening about an inch away. I still can't believe it looks mint. I mean you can't tell. so enough about me check with your local car dealers & see who they use. pick the one name that keeps coming up, he'll be your man. this guy said mine would have been 80 bucks but 50 cash would do it. good luck hope it works out.
also i got a 2018 gt, what color is your's ?