Are there any foods that you don't like or care for?

VISITOR

Reaction score
I can't stand peppers. The smell of them take over a food and it turns me off the dish.

Otherwise I pretty much will eat anything LOL

I recently had a beets in a salad for the first timeand can say that I never want to taste that again. I'm also not a fan of anything with cream cheese. Most people find the second one weird, but you couldn't pay me to eat cheesecake.

I’m a pretty picky eater so there’s a long list of foods I don’t care for. Simple things most others do eat like potatoes and seafood are among many of them.

Shrimp and lobster to start off.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Beets, olives, creamed corn.

I like corn, but I'll chew it myself thank you.....

I love almost all seafood. But octopus is out. And calamari (squid). I use that as bait to catch REAL seafood. ;)

Lima Beans, Water Chestnuts in Chinese Dishes, Salmon, hate it cooked, but love it if it's smoked, or raw in Japanese Sushi.
Peanut allergy, so that's out. Yet, can eat Egg Rolls that have Peanut Butter in them, weird!

Indian food, hate it, as well as Thai. Fish Sauce, horrible, no thanks!

Menudo, again no thanks, to me tastes like a bowl of Pig Assholes, yuck! No matter what you put on it, onion, cilantro, lime, oregano, hot pepper, same conclusion, a bowl of pig assholes! LOL

Beets, olives, creamed corn.

I like corn, but I'll chew it myself thank you.....

I love almost all seafood. But octopus is out. And calamari (squid). I use that as bait to catch REAL seafood. ;)

Such seafoods like that and shellfish you have to be raised on at an early age. I was eating raw clams at age 4. And Squid-Octopus too. Now Tripe is something I never much cared for, but had it a couple times where it was edible.

I'll echo the dislike for liver (and onions). Unfortunately my parents loved it, so there was some childhood dinner "trauma" at times.

I detest Brussels sprouts, the smell alone is enough of a turnoff.

Head cheese/souse is some disgusting stuff but I've never had the (dis)pleasure of trying it.

Eggs.
Scrambled, fried, easy up, on toast or a Mcmuffin. Can't stand them.
But, used as an ingredient, no problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I've heard Tripe, Head-cheese, etc......

Let's keep it about what NON-crazy people eat. Lol, and GAG!

Back