PDA

View Full Version : Gold Zirkon in memory of Ron

acuRAS82
08-28-2019, 12:55 PM
I hope it’s OK to bring Ron’s name in for this, because this is one LSP I was turned on to with the experiences Ron shared and I applied to my wife’s car for no other reason than to do what he would have approved of.

Wife’s Q5, wearing 3 month old Cosmic Spritz, was due for some bling (it actually still looked really nice but I can’t help myself). I added one coat of PA Gold Zirkon after a WG Uber WW bath. Yes, my son is in the driver’s seat during some of these.

Nothing more to add here, just a quick show ‘n shine. Pictures are below:

JWilliams.RadiantDetail
08-28-2019, 03:41 PM
beautiful pics, while I didn't know Ron, others say he was awesome. And he was not only a detail junkie like myself, but a super foodie like myself. As much as people comment on how he was, I am sure he would have thumbed up this post.

PA products = YES YES YES! $110 spray wax with Gold flakes in it? Excessive for no reason other than to be excessive, I love it! :D Reading some of Ron's old thread, I gotta believe this product would be right up his alley.

PaulMys
08-28-2019, 05:05 PM
Ron would have loved this thread. :)

Klasse Act
08-28-2019, 05:06 PM
Great tribute!

acuRAS82
08-28-2019, 08:39 PM
Thanks guys, the responses make me feel calm and serene, knowing that people of your caliber approve and hopefully Ron is somewhere with unlimited detail supplies and anything else he loves, smiling down on us as we remember him.

PaulMys
08-28-2019, 08:44 PM
Thanks guys, the responses make me feel calm and serene, knowing that people of your caliber approve and hopefully Ron is somewhere with unlimited detail supplies and anything else he loves, smiling down on us as we remember him.

Ron was the best of the best.

He reached out to ME when I felt like a floundering idiot trying to negotiate my way into this hobby.

This is why I always try (to the best of my knowledge) to reach out to the new guys/gals here.

That feeling of acknowledgement that Ron gave me with his PM was priceless. That was the kind of man he was.

Jayfro
08-28-2019, 10:16 PM
Ron was the best of the best.

He reached out to ME when I felt like a floundering idiot trying to negotiate my way into this hobby.

This is why I always try (to the best of my knowledge) to reach out to the new guys/gals here.

That feeling of acknowledgement that Ron gave me with his PM was priceless. That was the kind of man he was.

I have to agree 110% to your post, but I’ll direct it at you!

You (and a handful of other people) have always been a wealth of knowledge, incredibly helpful, making people feel welcome, and supportive to myself and other new people who are new to this incredible experience of taking detailing of your car to the next level and then some.

Thank you
Jay

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

fly07sti
08-28-2019, 11:06 PM
Ron’s gold thumb made me grab my bottle of GZ. People like Ron make this forum a great place to hangout. He is sorely missed. His epic food pics always somehow made me feel I wasn’t eating enough. lol