Best MF for all uses,

jojokoko

Reaction score
I know it might be a bit to ask for one kind MF for all uses, but i need a really Plush MF which will be mainly used for drying and maybe some rinseless or wateless washes, i want it to last and easy to clean with a MF detergent and stay with me for long time, if i like it i will probably stick with it for the next decade or so lol !... can someone advise ?...

thanks,

For what you are asking them to do, I would get some Griot's PFM's and some Gold Plush MF's.

Kinda hard to just have ONE kind of towel.

For what you are asking them to do, I would get some Griot's PFM's and some Gold Plush MF's.

Kinda hard to just have ONE kind of towel.

I agree,can’t go wrong here

From everything I’ve ever used, Griot’s PFM drying towels work the best.

Just as Bill said , PFM hands down for drying. In reality, you can use whatever you want/have to wipe down your ride. Be it a bath towel, cotton diaper, Kirkland MF, so it really is 100 percent up to you. One option that may suit your needs is the Pluffle from TRC. A lot of people like it’s drying capabilities (doesn’t excel for me here, but many others love em) and it’s great for wipedowns. Ie, WW, RW and QD wipe downs.

I love my Cobra Supreme Guzzler. A lot of the time it's good to do most of the absorption work on the car, and then I just need a smaller waffle weave to finish off the rest.

Back