303 dilution for wheels and tires

mrfjsw294

Reaction score
Ive never used 303 before but after hearing such great things about it, I had to pick up some. Could anyone tell me what a good dilution would be that would be strong enough to cut grime and dirt on wheel wells and tires but safe enough for the rims. And also a good dilution for spot cleaning heavily soiled interior vinyl and trim. I looked at 303's dilution chart but couldnt find one that I felt related.

Thanks all!

try 40/1 and see how that is if its alittle week work you way towards 30/1. I have mine cut to 31/1

I keep 2 bottles at the ready. One is 32:1 for multi purpose cleaning, including wheels that are not too bad. I also have a bottle of non-diluted for tough wheels. I was not blown away by its ability with very bad wheels. I bought some Surf City wheel cleaner and am very happy with that for the tougher jobs, and I hate having a lot of different products...the more I can simplify things, the better. You can't hurt the paint on the wheels using it full strength..I just found it would be too expensive to use it that way.

Back