Experience with IGL F4 Renew and Premier combo?

joebruin77

Reaction score
Hey, guys. I just purchased IGL F4 Renew and IGL Premier after seeing a great video on Youtube from Brian at Apex Detail. In his video, he showed that this combo gave a huge bump up in gloss. I was just curious if anyone has tried either or both of these products and what your personal experience has been.

Also, have you noticed any significant difference in applying the F4 Renew via hand vs DA polisher?
Thanks,
Joebruin77

You can find some thoughts in my thread. The first thing I will say is get rid of the top. It is terrible.

Next week thing is that it can be a little bit of work to wipe it off. Nothing serious just an observation.

Is Graphene the next big thing for coatings?

Thank you for the info and the link to the post. I don't mind a little work to wipe off the product. My first wax was Collinite 845, so I am used to a little more effort to get shine and protection. I am curious to see how graphene coatings develop over time.

Thank you for the info and the link to the post. I don't mind a little work to wipe off the product. My first wax was Collinite 845, so I am used to a little more effort to get shine and protection. I am curious to see how graphene coatings develop over time.

You found that 845 requires "a little more effort"?

IMO, it is one of the easiest products to apply/remove on the market.

You found that 845 requires "a little more effort"?

IMO, it is one of the easiest products to apply/remove on the market.

Yep, just my personal experience. I'm not saying it is super hard to remove, but compared to the current spray sealants I have been using, it does require a bit more effort, IMO.

Back