Vinyl UV protectant that doesn't show reflection on the windshield

SixZee

Reaction score
I am winter prepping the cars and applied 303 Aerospace Protectant (white bottle) to my car's dash. Sprayed liquid on the microfiber towel, applied to the dash and buffed off with another microfiber towel. My wife claims that it shows dash reflection on the windshield and I should not apply that to her car's dash.

There are a lot of product suggestions in various threads for interior UV protectants but I could not figure out which one gives matte finish so that there is no reflection on the windshield.

Any suggestions welcome.

There are a lot of product suggestions in
various threads for interior UV protectants
but I could not figure out which one gives
matte finish so that there is no reflection
on the windshield.

Any suggestions welcome.
IMO:
Since a satin finish on vinyl surfaces is
awful close to resembling a matte finish
on the same vinyl surfaces; I’ll suggest
what I use on my vehicles:

Meguiars Ultimate Interior Detailer

Bob

Polarized sunglasses eliminate glare off of the dash AND the road. Just a suggestion.

Just be warned. The first time you put on polarized sun glasses your touch screen on your center console may disappear.

:laughing:I looked over and thought mine was busted!

Polarized sunglasses eliminate glare off of the dash AND the road. Just a suggestion.

Sorry Paul (the Lens Master), but Ben Collins aka The Stig disagrees! In his book "How To Drive" as Quote "avoid at all costs polarized sunglasses.I don't know who invented them or why,but they ruin your ability to judge perspective and are totally unsuitable for driving"

Well we know polarized lenses are great when you are around reflective things like water or snow, but they can obscure many screens in a vehicle, which is why pilots do not wear them.

Back