Looking for a comparable product

luckydawg

Reaction score
I am VERY high on Adams in & out spray, but of course its not sold thru PBMG.
Is there a product thats offered here that is similar ? The aerosol can is a must for me.

I am VERY high on Adams in & out spray, but of course its not sold thru PBMG.
Is there a product thats offered here that is similar ? The aerosol can is a must for me.
Don't know what that product is/does

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Adams In and Out is an aerosol vinyl and rubber dressing that works on interiors as well as the exterior. Although not an aerosol, I would say that Griots Vinyl and Rubber Dressing would be just as good if not better.

The aerosol delivery system ( spray can obviously ) is the main, almost only reason I like it- Spray lays down a perfect even coat and gets in tight areas-- makes a HUGE difference. I like it esp. on interior stuff like floor mats and also on my engine bay

Wish someone else would make something similar

I had good luck with the aerospace product on vinyl if you want a flat finish . I also had good luck with VRP if you want a glossier finish

I had good luck with the aerospace product on vinyl if you want a flat finish . I also had good luck with VRP if you want a glossier finish

if you want a product more versatile and that it has more of in between flat / gloss finish I would try carpro pearl , you can dilute the product for different purposes. I used it last month on my car and i liked it .

if you want a product more versatile and that it has more of in between flat / gloss finish I would try carpro pearl , you can dilute the product for different purposes. I used it last month on my car and i liked it .
I have plenty of CarPro pearl, its OK
BUT

I NEED a product in a aerosol can

fdbcf28aee54084ea3540e5b24fdcbc7.jpg

51d96ce31dd025b92fb86f3052dfc2da.jpg

Both a available on AG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have plenty of CarPro pearl, its OK
BUT

I NEED a product in a aerosol can

How a bout just putting you favorite AG interior product a bottle that atomizes like an aerosol can. Amazon.com

I get the feeling it's less about the product but more about how spray cans lay down the product.

I get the feeling it's not about the product but more about how spray cans lay down the product.

Thats EXACTLY what its about- the delivery method / application

I will check out that link!
Thanks

Back