using eyeglass, computer, monitor microfiber to apply ceramic coating or similar

rick100

Reaction score
Hey guys , I would ve thought that I can find the answer for this pretty easily but for some odd reason I cant find it. I ve used the car pro applicator together with the suede towel to apply a lite ceramic coating and I really liked it . I even used it to apply a topper, it just feels like I have more control on what I m applying and I can work the product really well compared to the microfiber towels. It also makes buffing off the left over pretty easily

The suede towels are pretty cheap at 2.25$ a piece, its a 4x4, however I have found much better pricing online on perhaps something similar?

Amazon.ca

Amazon.ca

Im not particularly looking for those exact products in the link , however it just got me thinking, if those products are safe to clean monitors, eye glasses , camera lenses , so surfaces that require no lint or scratch left behind, wouldn't they also be safe for car paint?...
My suv came with a small towel to clean the screen and its pretty damn similar to the suede from car pro , no lint left behind and it has not scratch my screen at all.

A 30 pack for less than 20 $ , is less than a dollar per towel , compared to the 2 25$ they charge at the detailing store I go to.

Has anyone ever consider or have tried using these type of towels to apply ceramic coatings , or sealants with the car pro applicator?

You can get the Carpro 16x16 micro suede towel 10 pack for 19.99 at AG. Catch it when AG has a sale like now... @15% off..it will be 16.99. Cut them into 4's. so now you will have (40) 4X4 in cloths at @ $0.42 per.

Much like not all microfiber towels are the same...same goes to micro suede. I have the eyeglasses cleaning suede towels. They just are not as absorbent as the detailing specific ones.

Back