PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Snackin? Who is cookin and what

RNR89JV
02-05-2021, 10:57 PM
I haven’t seen a thread yet, and had to ask? What’s everyone cooking up.

Just got my small meat list done and dusting off the smoker tomorrow!

Baby back Ribs for a low smoke at 4-5hrs is the goal
Chicken wings at 3hrs
4lbs of bologna at 3hrs

PaulMys
02-05-2021, 11:41 PM
Not a damn thing.

I'll eat a normal dinner, then be in bed by 9pm. No viewing at all.

The NFL screws the viewers on the East Coast. I won't watch 3/4 of a movie, and I won't watch 3/4 of a game.

I'll check the 2 minutes of highlights at 6am as I walk out the door for work on Monday.

RNR89JV
02-06-2021, 12:46 AM
Not a damn thing.

I'll eat a normal dinner, then be in bed by 9pm. No viewing at all.

The NFL screws the viewers on the East Coast. I won't watch 3/4 of a movie, and I won't watch 3/4 of a game.

I'll check the 2 minutes of highlights at 6am as I walk out the door for work on Monday.

Hah, I hear you. It was more of an opportunity to smoke some food so had to take advantage of it! But I do agree it’s sucks for the east coast viewers as far as how late it can get to.

Coatingsarecrack
02-06-2021, 04:16 AM
Not going anywhere or having anyone over. Traeger gonna stay in hibernation a little longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MIsnowman
02-06-2021, 07:04 AM
It’s going to be single digits with below zero windchills here, so no outdoor cooking for me. I don’t really have an interest in either of the teams this year, so if I can get some guys together we might just skip the game and take the sleds out for a ride.

Bobbykart
02-06-2021, 11:13 AM
Homemade guacamole, have not decided what else

RNR89JV
02-06-2021, 01:44 PM
It’s going to be single digits with below zero windchills here, so no outdoor cooking for me. I don’t really have an interest in either of the teams this year, so if I can get some guys together we might just skip the game and take the sleds out for a ride.

lol I forget how normal winter weather is, living in Phoenix has spoiled me, it’s been 70-82 here the whole week. Definitely wouldn’t be doing any grilling or smoking in that temp.

weekend warrior
02-06-2021, 05:24 PM
my wife cooks baby back ribs from Costco in a krock Pot for about 8 to 10 hours just adds a can of coke...the meat falls off the bone adds BBQ sauce after they are done..hope the Bucks win...

Mike Phillips
02-06-2021, 06:00 PM
At our house it will be,

Home cooked Chicken drums and wings with Habanero Hot Sauce!

:cheers:

Bruno Soares
02-06-2021, 08:36 PM
Nothing special, just another Sunday with football on TV. I did go to the grocery store today and it was a chaos there, I guess lots of people with plans for tomorrow. During the pandemic the last thing we should be doing is having parties.

I do agree they’re starting a little late, 4pm kickoff would have been nicer.

MisterSnoop
02-06-2021, 09:44 PM
Homemade guacamole, have not decided what elseAlso doing guac. My girlfriend wanted to do nachos.