PDA

View Full Version : Spray Waxes - Hybrid Solutions Pro Flex Wax, Graphene Spray Wax.

selkov
04-26-2021, 04:46 PM
As I am sure you guessed I am not a Pro, Simply a DIY who got a new ride that needed some TLC. Thanks to all for you support.

I had ruled out spray waxes as I have no confidence in them other than perhaps helping to maintain a good wax application during washings.
My next door neighbor brought over a bottle of Turtle Wax 53477 Hybrid Solutions Pro Flex Wax, Graphene Spray Wax. I tried it and must say I am impressed.
It actually removed 95% of my water spots [been trying several types of AIO and been dissapointed] when applied by hand in one coat and no chalky residue .

How often would I need to re-apply to maintain protection?
Should I use this to "Clean" the paint of the water spots and then go over it in Collinte?
What if I use this alone and wipe the truck down at ever wash with it?

It seems to me that initially the gloss is significantly more than what I was getting with collinite, is that possible or is it just wishful thinking.
Can't wait to see if two coats [after 24 hrs] will be better still.

Is this the Silver Bullet I have been looking for? Or will this just be a short lived result.

Again thanks to all in the forum for there support.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Just found this online ---
Turtle Wax 53479 Hybrid Solutions Pro to The Max Wax, Graphene Liquid Wax

Anyone have experience with that?

Mike Phillips
04-26-2021, 05:02 PM
I'm going to move this out of the forum group,

Product Reviews by Mike Phillips (https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews-by-mike-phillips/)

Because it's a "question" not a review by Mike Phillips.

:D

selkov
04-27-2021, 09:49 AM
Thank you and sorry. Did not know where to post it.