Meeting Fellow Forum Member

UncleDavy

Reaction score
We have a great community here on our forum and if you have the chance, I encourage you to meet our fellow members in person. I have gained a good friend from this forum and I had the pleasure of meeting him for dinner last week. Thank you PaulMys for a great evening of drinks and laughs. I look forward to the next time.

We have a great community here on our forum and if you have the chance, I encourage you to meet our fellow members in person. I have gained a good friend from this forum and I had the pleasure of meeting him for dinner last week. Thank you PaulMys for a great evening of drinks and laughs. I look forward to the next time.
Never met the guy, but he's liked by most on this forum, including me.

Always good to have a face to a name. I look forward to meeting fellow geeks!

Met Paul in person..... huh... you loose a bet?

I kid, you both seem like awesome people. Would love to have a geek/autopia gathering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Met a good buddy of mine on here years ago. We go to the gun range and grab dinner after once a month, hit car shows and have even met up in Fla for Detail fest once. All started when he shared some waxes with me.

I'd love to meet some more fellow Geeks. I've always thought a meet up at the Tail of the Dragon run in the fall would be awesome. Its location is pretty centralized for us in the midwest/eastcoast for the most part

Theres several people I'd love to meet up with

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This is the third time that Paulie and I were able to meet up. Fortunately I can combine those visits with business trips. It’s always a fun night.

UncleDavy (Dave) is a great dude with an awesome sense of humor. (He's the guy who finds a dirty car in a hotel parking lot and perfectly details just ONE wheel and tire.) :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I always jump at the chance to hang out with him and laugh about stuff over a few drinks and some fresh seafood. I now consider Dave a very close friend.

Cheers, Dave! :cheers:

I'd love to meet some more fellow Geeks. I've always thought a meet up at the Tail of the Dragon run in the fall would be awesome. Its location is pretty centralized for us in the midwest/eastcoast for the most part

Theres several people I'd love to meet up with

yep you and I met up once to roger. Good times

yep you and I met up once to roger. Good times
I do remember that and I'm coming back for a visit in July, need to meet up again as well as the guy here with the Pearl yellow F8

UncleDavy (Dave) is a great dude with an awesome sense of humor. (He's the guy who finds a dirty car in a hotel parking lot and perfectly details just ONE wheel and tire.) :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I always jump at the chance to hang out with him and laugh about stuff over a few drinks and some fresh seafood. I now consider Dave a very close friend.

Cheers, Dave! :cheers:

I love that! Love those posts! The One wheel bandit! Wish he would find my car in a parking lot 4 different times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is great! I have been apart of a few “detail meet ups” here in the SF Bay Area and have made some very good friends. I also got to hang out with Aaryn NZ at Detail Fest a few years back. This forum is truly a gift. I’m planning on going to NY later this year or possibly early 2022. I’ve already told Monica, so I hope I can possibly meet up with others as well.

This is great! I have been apart of a few “detail meet ups” here in the SF Bay Area and have made some very good friends. I also got to hang out with Aaryn NZ at Detail Fest a few years back. This forum is truly a gift. I’m planning on going to NY later this year or possibly early 2022. I’ve already told Monica, so I hope I can possibly meet up with others as well.
Wave down to me when flying over Chicago, ok

What part of NY?

I don't know, Rog...... That blue beauty you rock always looks super. :)
Thanks Paul but even the owner of Hyundai will like the F8 over my ES just a "tad" (another Airplane reference)

Back