E-mail notifications not working anymore?

Icarus

Reaction score
I'm not getting email notifications of any posts from here anymore. Double checked email addy and its checked for me to get them, but doesn't work... :(

I also haven’t gotten emails when receiving a private message. No big deal, I thought it was just something I did.

I mostly use Tapatalk, every so often I stop getting notifications when there are new posts on my subscribed threads. Usually I just go in and check the threads, and then I start getting notifications again.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Ditto.

And very little to no activity from any Admins or AG staff for a few months now is a little disconcerting. Like the forum is an afterthought.

But you wanna know what's cool?? Everyone here has gotten along just fine.:cheers::righton::applause:

Ditto.

And very little to no activity from any Admins or AG staff for a few months now is a little disconcerting. Like the forum is an afterthought.

But you wanna know what's cool?? Everyone here has gotten along just fine.:cheers::righton::applause:

I just sent an email regarding the "E-Mail notification not working".

We've been in the process of building a brand new warehouse. We started moving warehouses the past month. The staff has been extremely busy getting retail orders out while we are in the middle of taking down racks, stacking products on pallets, loading trucks and getting everything moved over to the new warehouse. It's a ton of work to move everything from one warehouse to another warehouse and get it all setup again. I do apologize for not being so active on the forum during our moving process.

Thanks Bobby, hopefully it works soon :)

Back