TW HS Acrylic tire spray coating.

I ordered this and it is on back order but I should have it within 10 days. It's. Once I get it I will try it and come in here and give you my thoughts.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Spoiler alert - I have zero to add on this actual product...

That said, I did try their 1 & Done compound under the Hybrid Solutions portfolio and I was impressed. I used it by hand to be honest but that was exactly what I needed for minor imperfections where I didn't want to pull out a DA.

Seems TW is putting a lot of good effort into the Hybrid Solutions line.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

My order, including this product, is due to be delivered this Monday. Funny thing is I just applied some old TW Endura tire coating last week, so I guess we'll see how well they play together

I ended up buying this and their Hyper Foam Tire & Wheel cleaner when I realized my current Wolfgang Tire & Wheel cleaner was low. I got one of them today and maybe the other tomorrow. I'm not a good indicator of durability but if it comes early enough to beat the dark I'll try to use them and at least take a picture or two.

I finally used it... holidays happened and I realized today might be the last day we oddly stay above 50 for awhile. As a tire product, I suppose it is what you expect. A milky spray that adds a nice shine. I say nice because I'm not looking to blind people on the road or draw attention to my tires.

I used an applicator but first used their foam wheel & tire cleaner while washing the car. I like both products and will use them up but I don't think they're anything special. I also don't drive a lot and won't be a measuring stick for durability. The tire spray is forgiving if you over spray onto the wheel or "over wipe" onto the wheel. Wiped away easily with a microfiber. The only odd thing is the smell...it hit me like an 80s or 90s classic after the second tire. Think about that old white and blue nexxus hairspray smell and you'll know how my tires smell right now.

Unless this somehow lasts all winter, I'd call it your basic tire spray and shine product. I don't know if it'll help you any but there you have it!

**First picture is post wheel & tire cleaner but pre-shine spray.**

1d8b549ffc62e09588d3f4ce5031477a.jpg
6167fccb1974ae9be41ea32bbd61d733.jpg
2824d5a6b29e79023068e47354f65995.jpg
539ebf7f71d27144fe170fa322ccddcf.jpg

I have a bottle coming Tuesday, I’ve used about 1000 different tire dressings, and I’m still looking for something that lasts, I know tuf shine does, but I don’t wanna spend the money on that because in general , my tires always look pretty good. So I’m hoping that this product will give me a few months of effectiveness…

So 2 weeks ago, while waiting for my AG order to arrive which included the TWHS graphene spray tire coating, I applied a coat of the old TW Endura tire coating.

What you looking at in the first pic is the coated tire topped with TWHS and driven on for days, cleaned with N914 and dried. The 2nd pic is a light coat of it applied.

I would like to mention that despite the horrible directions, I applied it directly to my applicator and swiped it on, one light, even coat.

Everyone is looking for something different but IMO this is a great product that "should" last for a couple weeks once a base layer is laid down. I've found that it has played nicely with my coated tires
0e4a329b55060f4bd68cc546ca7f2af6.jpg
ad18473d7b1a66cd4f6a32b937bd0e69.jpg

I have a bottle coming Tuesday, I’ve used about 1000 different tire dressings, and I’m still looking for something that lasts, I know tuf shine does, but I don’t wanna spend the money on that because in general , my tires always look pretty good. So I’m hoping that this product will give me a few months of effectiveness…
On a DD I'm not sure a single or double application is going to last you a couple months, if you live where the roads are salted no way in hell its lasting very long at all.

Keep in mind the price of this product, expectations everyone

That’s why I’m curious, South Florida/ garage kept, hoping for a few months…My car is not a DD, it’s an “RD”—> Retired driver …..with a scooter, so less than 6000 miles a year

That’s why I’m curious, South Florida/ garage kept, hoping for a few months…
Oh you'll be fine

I'm sure the tire will be cleaned but do you think it will have any remains of the previous tire product left on it? If not, I'd apply 2x's with about 15 minutes inbetween coats and go from there. If it happens to be too glossy and simple swipe with a mf towel should knock it down a couple notches.

Like I said, it's playing well with a designated tire coating previously applied, so I do like that

Keep us updated Glen

I like it, I put it on with a tire applicator 48 ago, did two applications about six hours apart, the tires have just the right amount of gloss, so now we’ll be watching for durability. It goes on more like a lotion, than spray, no drip , no sling.

I HATED that stuff. It slung off like crazy and after driving in the rain, my tires were a brown MESS. Only used it once.
I didn't even know that was still being made I remember using that stuff in the 90's on my old GN. It did sling everywhere but since TWHS will be available OTC it can convert people who don't know about Autogeek and information

...it's under there, let's see how it looks after a cleaning this Sat
a324ce0658a4995c3b6278a64b3a7dda.jpg

I ordered some of this and should be arriving tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back