So quick pad question

Silly Rabbit

Reaction score
Well, being sorta OCD like alot on here, when I made the move from hand to machine, after alot of reading, research, back and forth decisions, I kept it simple for me and went the "system" route. And got a Rupes machine with Rupes pads. Now I also got a couple Buff & Shine pads as well. So my question, what are opinions of the Sonax 143 Red and Yellow foam pads? Better than the Rupes pads? As Good?
I ask because some are on clearance near me. Now clearance is great... if you will use them. If the Rupes pads are as good or better and won't reach for either Sonax pad, well then it's spending $$ no matter how marked down.

Never used either, so I can't comment.

But......:bump:

Also never tried. As far as what I did find on them for there wool hybrid is they are way over priced to start. They look hearty and fine. But they would have to be in the $6 range to even consider. LC is $11 and get them on sale 25% off. Those are all the pad you need IMO.

I have a whack of Rupes pads, all but the new microfibre they released recently. I am certainly no pro maybe a proAMATURE, lol. But I am also like a kid with stuff that interests me. I see 'clearance' items and I have to kind of reel myself in. Place has these foam Sonax pads, Turtle Wax Pro Max to the Wax, a few other things. I already have alot of protectants.... yet I am even looking at the TW..... sick I know.:cry:

I have a whack of Rupes pads, all but the new microfibre they released recently. I am certainly no pro maybe a proAMATURE, lol. But I am also like a kid with stuff that interests me. I see 'clearance' items and I have to kind of reel myself in. Place has these foam Sonax pads, Turtle Wax Pro Max to the Wax, a few other things. I already have alot of protectants.... yet I am even looking at the TW..... sick I know.:cry:

So you're in the EXACT right place...........:laughing::laughing:

Back