What to do With a New Car

Reima

Reaction score
I just picked up a Mazda CX7 today. My problem is that my order from AutoGeek (which includes WG DGPS) doesn't get here till the end of next week.
Should I just wash my car and wait for the order to arrive or should I go ahead and wax it with Megs NXT (which I already have)?

I am getting the Pinnacle - Wolfgang kit, a Connolly Leather Kit and some 303 products.

It should be safe for a week, I'd recommend claying *and* polishing before wax application.

Megs NXT is far from the best products, you will know it once you receive you Wolfgang DGPS...Save NXT for wheels...
If it's NXT 2.0 it's not so bad, concidering the imroved durability, version one sucks in durability, just like JetSeal 109, by which I've been really dissapointed...luckily it was only a free sample...

It is the original NXT, that was the best available in my local store and is the main reason why I ended up here (looking for better products).

It is the original NXT, that was the best available in my local store and is the main reason why I ended up here (looking for better products).
Once you try Wolfgang DGPS, you will understand what I'm talking about.

Got my order today, now if it would only stop raining.

Back