Who uses CarPro perl for their interior protectant? How do you keep it up/maintained?

MidnightNarwhal

Reaction score
I'm debating on if I should purchase CarPro's InnerQD as I already use their Inside to clean and then use Perl diluted for the protection. It seems the InnerQD maintenance protection is described as being very minimal thus does not seem to be worth it. I'm thinking to just use a rinseless wash as a interior detailer at that point.

I'm wondering for those who use Perl as their protectant, how do you usually keep your interior maintained? Do you apply a new coat of perl every time you do a clean or just use a quick detailer without thinking about it since perl should last or?

I'm debating on if I should purchase CarPro's InnerQD as I already use their Inside to clean and then use Perl diluted for the protection. It seems the InnerQD maintenance protection is described as being very minimal thus does not seem to be worth it. I'm thinking to just use a rinseless wash as a interior detailer at that point.

I'm wondering for those who use Perl as their protectant, how do you usually keep your interior maintained? Do you apply a new coat of perl every time you do a clean or just use a quick detailer without thinking about it since perl should last or?

It's been a while since I used Perl on the interior, in fact, I don't "dress" interiors as much as I used to.

However, I would apply Perl every few months and maintain it with either InnerQD or a rinse-less wash at QD formulation.

Dilute 1-5 or it will be a greasy mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

It can’t be That bad. Lol.

I use Megs Hyper Dressing on certain interiors that I feel could benefit from a bit of extra umph and I use it @1:1. It’s not “greasy”.

If anything I like it at that dilution because it’s very easy to apply. I always think that using it @ 1:5 would make it a chore to apply because it might require extra rubbing in order to get full coverage on the surface similar to trying to dress tires with a brush at lower dilutions. Same thing under the hood. I could be wrong though since tires are kinda a different animal.

It can’t be That bad. Lol.

I use Megs Hyper Dressing on certain interiors that I feel could benefit from a bit of extra umph and I use it @1:1. It’s not “greasy”.

If anything I like it at that dilution because it’s very easy to apply. I always think that using it @ 1:5 would make it a chore to apply because it might require extra rubbing in order to get full coverage on the surface similar to trying to dress tires with a brush at lower dilutions. Same thing under the hood. I could be wrong though since tires are kinda a different animal.

It's funny I can't get anything to stick to it even after a ipa wipe.(2 sided tape etc.)
It's strong chit! Love it though!

Back