Red sl500

dustywheels

Reaction score
98' sl500. Washedwith pinnacle and a few drops of DAWN liquid soap. Then Clayed with blue magic. NEW AIO poorboys polish with sealant.+this stuff worked great and came off so easy plus it smelt like oranges.I used with white pad and 7424 after this I waxed by hand with sig series 2. Lexol on all leather .interior dash and trim APC 3:1 . glass was cleaned with stoners . wheels sealed with wheel wax

The camera I used is Canon Eos digital rebel with a 50mm macro lense /i still need to work on my photography skills.sorry

155_5515.jpg

155_5516.jpg

155_5513.jpg

155_5512.jpg

155_5520.jpg

155_5517.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment,I was hoping someone might like my job,this is first car I have detailed besides my own.Just starting out my little part time business.

Thanks for the compliment,I was hoping someone might like my job,this is first car I have detailed besides my own.Just starting out my little part time business.
looks really good.im in the same boat as u...my neighbor asked me to do his infinity this comeing weekend.
which poorboy product are u refering to when u say ther AIO?

PB polish with sealant (ORANGE Stuff) its their version of an all in one type product.worked very well for me

Great shine on the Mercedes! really pops nice.............:cheers:

Back