Product Reviews from today

svtsupremecy

Reaction score
Got some new Interior products from Autogeek last week during memorial day sale.
So far here is what Ive used:
Lexol Leather Cleaner- Best cleaner ive used to date. After 3 sprays and working it in with a microfiber it had the leather looking very new and moist. It was like i almost did 2 steps in 1...It cleaned real well and at the same time, it seemed like it was conditioning also. I give it a 4 out of 5

Surf City Voodoo Leather Rejuvinator- Product was very easy to use, and really left the leather soft. It had a good leather smell, enough to know you have leather seats, but not overwhelming by any means. Like lexol...little goes a long way, and for a cheap product, i like that. 4 out 5.

Surf City Clearly Better Glass Cleaner- Clearly what the name says. I could of poured the stuff on a window and it wouldnt of left a streak. Good cheap glass cleaner. 4 1/2 out of 5. (anyone with armor-all glass wipes...use your hand and spit instead, works better)

Optimum interior Protectant (new formula)- Smells fantastic, leaves a incredibly nice finish to vinyl seats and my dash. Its almost like a matte finish but with a little extra. It left my dash exactly like i like it (factory fresh). It also brought my leather/vinyl (whatever it is) shifter boot back to life. I give this product a 4 1/2 out of 5.

1Z Cockpit Premium- Leaves a VERY matte finish. cleans very well and seems to almost disappear after you put it on, didnt seem to attract dust or anything at all. As for the smell, I couldnt tell you. I had Lime/clubsoda/vodka drinks last night. I kid you not, I was so hungover it smelled SO SIMILAR i had to stop using it. It has like 5-15 % alcohol in it and it coincidentally has a limey smell to it as well. Id still give it a 4 out of 5. Just dont clean your car with a hangover.

Im officially done using over the counter interior products, when i can get products like Surf City and Optimum for comparable prices with %50 better results.

Very nice I have been wanting to try Voodoo, 1Z Cockpit and Opt Interior Protectant. I think you just helped me spend more cash thanks lol

I had some vodka, tonic, w-a splash of orange,peach, mango juice this weekend. glad you like the new stuff. the UPS man SHOULD be at my house tomorrow with my new order as well.

how would you compare these products to pinnicle? I am looking for product for my interior. I would like to place an order in the next day or so. Any help would be great.

boutique products often offer better ingredients and move the "wow" factor up several notches. Good choice in moving away from mass market price point products at Wally World.

how would you compare these products to pinnicle? I am looking for product for my interior. I would like to place an order in the next day or so. Any help would be great.

Im not sure how these products compare to Pinnacle. However I must say that Optimum Protectant is definatly a must have. Surf City Glass clean is also great stuff. As for the Lexol and Surf City Voodoo Leather condtioner, i wouldnt doubt Pinnacle's Leather cleaner and condtioner are better, but your going to pay more for it. Id say for low budget items, all the products I tried are well worth the $$$.

Pinnacle leather cleaner + conditioner are next on my list of things to try, but i didnt feel like spending $60 on products for my 2007 leather seats. I figure ive been treating the leather once a month or bi-monthly since ive had the car,so they dont need that super expensive stuff YET.

Nice reviews. Thank you. Got to try the 1Z CP.

Im not sure how these products compare to Pinnacle. However I must say that Optimum Protectant is definatly a must have. Surf City Glass clean is also great stuff. As for the Lexol and Surf City Voodoo Leather condtioner, i wouldnt doubt Pinnacle's Leather cleaner and condtioner are better, but your going to pay more for it. Id say for low budget items, all the products I tried are well worth the $$$.

Pinnacle leather cleaner + conditioner are next on my list of things to try, but i didnt feel like spending $60 on products for my 2007 leather seats. I figure ive been treating the leather once a month or bi-monthly since ive had the car,so they dont need that super expensive stuff YET.

I am in the same boat as you. I have a 2007 car also with leather. You made a great point maybe the expensive stuff is not needed right now. I will save some money and use the products you mentioned and get the expensive stuff at a later date when they need it bad. :righton:

is Optimum Protectant Plus the one you are talking about for the interior?

ordering the product you mentioned. Thanks for saving me 40$.

Thanks for the reviews. I'm looking for something that will clean and condition my matte black seats. I don't want them shiny.
My buddies recommend Lexol.
I'm open to different opinions.
Thanks.

Does optimum protectant plus only come in 128oz? I don't really want to buy so much since it's my first time trying it out.

Optimum interior Protectant (new formula)- Smells fantastic, leaves a incredibly nice finish to vinyl seats and my dash. Its almost like a matte finish but with a little extra. It left my dash exactly like i like it (factory fresh). It also brought my leather/vinyl (whatever it is) shifter boot back to life. I give this product a 4 1/2 out of 5.
Real men like the original manly smell :D

I wish more interior products smelled like liquor ... can you imagine a Long Island Iced Quick Detailer.

I just got a sample of the Optimum protectant. I am not sure I like the new Optimum smell. It has a fake leather smell -- a bit strong and overwhelms the subtle smell left by 4* Leather Conditioner.

Also, I would say it leaves some vinyl looking newer than new. It is more uniform than 303. Here is a pic on a dash. I wonder which side has Optimum. Although I am not sure if I really like it (need to use more), I can see why others like it.

The dash is about a year old and looks like it did when new.

Back