OPT Leather Protectant

mnguyen

Reaction score
Is the Leather Protectant 17 oz the same as the Protectant Plus in the gallon?

I noticed this also. Has the name changed from OPP to Leather Protectant?

Probably, I haven't heard of it being changed to strictly Leather, check the lable?

Probably, I haven't heard of it being changed to strictly Leather, check the lable?

I dont have the bottle yet, I wanted to buy the protectant plus to try out but only saw the leahter protectant.

Sorry guys missed this post... you have to PM me if I don't answer your questions quick enough or call and harass me I like that too!;)
Protectant was always good on leather but now its formulated to be more enhanced for leather, but you can still use it as a protectant on vinyl and other applications. That's why the name change, but it is still safe on most materials like 303 is.

Sorry guys missed this post... you have to PM me if I don't answer your questions quick enough or call and harass me I like that too!;)
Protectant was always good on leather but now its formulated to be more enhanced for leather, but you can still use it as a protectant on vinyl and other applications. That's why the name change, but it is still safe on most materials like 303 is.

I see. Thanks!

So, Say i have the OPP "new formula" is that the version that is better for leather? Or is it only the Optimum leather (renamed version)???

So, Say i have the OPP "new formula" is that the version that is better for leather? Or is it only the Optimum leather (renamed version)???

I have the same as well. I assume the Leather Protectant is yet a newer revision.

Back