What's you course of action?

YankeeFan

Reaction score
You have a swirl that a white pad with Menerna Nano just won't get out using a Flex. What do you do, move up to SIP and stay with the white pad or stay with Nano and move up to an orange pad?

Howard

Always try the least aggressive process 1st. If 106ff and a white pad isn't doing it use another white pad with SIP. If that doesn't do it move to the orange pad.

If your doing a 1 step swirl removal you should always move to step up product first so the white pad will still allow you to finish with out micro marring.

Always try the least aggressive process 1st. If 106ff and a white pad isn't doing it use another white pad with SIP. If that doesn't do it move to the orange pad.

I too normally would shoot for this route, however in some cases I move to more abrasive pad and polish if needed. SIP/Orange combo ...

ok, but here is the question.

Which is more aggressive Nano w/ orange pad or SIP with white pad?
This is a very interesting concept. How does one evaluate the combinations of polish and pad as expressed in the example above.
The question exists for all polishes and pad combos.

and that is the challenge, again I would probably move to SIP/Orange at one time as I never found a huge difference using SIP with white pad other than after using the orange pad first.

Back