PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love the UPS man...Goodies

Gadgetech
07-16-2008, 08:34 PM
Well, I have received some goodies the past couple days that I will be using. I'm off for a week and plan to detail mine and the wifes vehicles. Hers will take a little more time since it's older and needs some TLC. Here's a pic of my new goods. I also received a couple grit guards (stepping up a notch in my cleaning sickness) and another wash bucket for the 2 bucket wash method. The picture setup is a little crude but I had to snap the shot real quick to avoid the disturbed looks on my wifes face. She would never understand.

:cheers:

wisemonkey
07-16-2008, 08:58 PM
good stuff happy :autowash:

sal329
07-16-2008, 10:25 PM
Nice purchase

Meghan
07-17-2008, 07:18 AM
The picture setup is a little crude but I had to snap the shot real quick to avoid the disturbed looks on my wifes face. She would never understand.

:cheers:

Funny you say this, I always feel funny taking pictures when I detail... my neighbors kind of look at me funny. That's when I have to go through the whole explanation of before and afters and where I work. Needless to say they do not get it!:p
So I give them a sample to try out and send them on their way!

ScottB
07-17-2008, 08:15 AM
glad to see UPS did not Sumo Kick it around the parking lot first, some of these posts scare me.

Meghan
07-17-2008, 08:24 AM
glad to see UPS did not Sumo Kick it around the parking lot first, some of these posts scare me.

I hear you! I see a title like "Gotta love the UPS man" and I get nervous. I have had too many former UPS employees inform we of the handling of packages and makes me cringe!
I just like to hear that we sent your package, and you got it safely, period! :D

ScottB
07-17-2008, 08:40 AM
heck, I just like hearing I have a package coming. As long as the products inside are fine and usable, I dont care what the box and packing material look like. There going out in trash ...

Jimmie
07-17-2008, 11:51 AM

LOL, same thing that I thought when I saw the title. :D

Nice haul there Goliath.

pricha00
07-17-2008, 12:21 PM
Funny you say this, I always feel funny taking pictures when I detail... my neighbors kind of look at me funny. That's when I have to go through the whole explanation of before and afters and where I work. Needless to say they do not get it!:p
So I give them a sample to try out and send them on their way!

I want to move next to you....Bring on the souveran samples...

Pat.