Who to use in New Jersey

gooch06

Reaction score
Can anyone recommened someone to detail my cars in New Jersey. I live in the Brick, NJ 08724 area. Thanks so much

Can anyone recommened someone to detail my cars in New Jersey. I live in the Brick, NJ 08724 area. Thanks so much
clean dean!! hes from howell. check out his site cleandean .com super nice guy in fact i have his detailing video.

I'd suggest Phil from DetailersDomain but he may be too far from you...Englewood Cliffs, NJ. Clean Dean would be cool, especially if he's shootin another video that day!

Without a doubt get in touch with Phil from detailersdomain.com. He does excellent work.

not sure if thats to far for him ? then again i dont want to answer for him . maybe he will chim in

I believe Clean Dean from Like New Auto Detailing (and the Clean Dean video) is from the Howell, NJ area, which from the looks of it is 20 mins away. He would be the guy to contact if your looking for a professional detailer in your area.

Phil at detailers domain is def a great guy and his details are even better but he is about an hour and half away. I do not know much about clean Dean but from what I have read about him he seems like a stand up guy and the pics of his details are great, he is about 20 minutes from Brick.
I think either one would be a win

Im in NJ:D I see your over on Autopia as well.

Back