What I mean is.

I use my waffle to dry the car.
I use a few Mf's to clean polish.
I use a few to apply/remove wax.
I use one for the glass.
I use one for the tires.
I use one for the interior.

You get the Idea.
With using multiple towels towels with different chemicals, Etc. Is it a good idea to Wash them all at the same time.

just curious.

Thanks.

I cheat and wash them all together, it already kills me that I have to wash them separate from the house towels as it is... due to fabric softner. I hate laundry and try to do as little as possible!

I do 3 separate loads.

1 - paint (drying towels, buffing towels, etc.)
2 - extra dirty areas (jambs, tires, wheels, wells, engine, etc.)
3 - interior (all interior towels)

All towels get washed and dried separately as to not contaminate my best towels.

I don't have the time or patience to separate them.

With that being said, I've never noticed any adverse effects in washing them all together.

I used to separate them but now I just wash them all at once. I get some color-swapping if the towels are radically different colors; for example, my waffle weaves for drying are yellow and my microfibers for waxing are blue so the blues come out a little bit green and the yellows come out with a hint of blue but I don't care. No problems or issues...I even toss my soaking wet wash mitts in there with the load sometimes and everything comes out just fine.

I wash my glass towels separately. It hurts when you only have one. Small price to pay to be OCD.

3 separate loads every two weeks. Never thought it would be more cost effective to buy more towels but it ended up to be true.

1. Cotton towels
2. Buffing, wax removal and interior
3. Window and drying

Howard

I was all them together. The only downfall is the color bleeding. Mostly noticible with the HD Guzzler's that got washed with the blue indigo's.

I have never had a problem washing them all together with a good detergent like Pinnacle.

I normally separate and wash my waffle weaves apart from my regular buffing towels.

I have the wife wash them together, except the glass towels. Never with any other towels or laundry and no towels, even bath towels, should ever see Fabric Softner as they loose the ability to hold water.

I do 3 separate loads.

1 - paint (drying towels, buffing towels, etc.)
2 - extra dirty areas (jambs, tires, wheels, wells, engine, etc.)
3 - interior (all interior towels)

All towels get washed and dried separately as to not contaminate my best towels.

:iagree: this is what I do as well

Thanks all, Everyones input helps. It seems no ill effects have been seen from washing all of them. yet the safest is washing them seperate.

Maybe I will Open a MF Fluff and fold.

:D

i clean all 20+ towels at once after each detailing as i think they would all come out clean anyways~

Washing high quality MF's together is fine I think excluding of course something you use on your tires or extreme dirt. But, do NOT wash cheapo's like the Yellows from Costco with your good towels. The yellows lint like crazy and it will contaminate your good ones. Take this fools advice...

Mine all go in at the same time. Some are five years old and still work and feel as new so I see no reason to seperate them.

Back