Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant

twistedframe

SELF BANNED
Reaction score
I am always looking for new products to try and I saw that this is BOGO right now. Unfortunately I can't really find any reviews about it. I was wondering if anyone has used it and how they liked it? Does this product have a place in an amateur detailers garage? I do a few customer cars (mostly friends and family) for money but don't really know if this would be a good product to invest in. Thanks for any feedback guys!

Edit: I also want to add that currently I use Poorboys EX-P as a sealant and am very happy with the results. I just didn't know if the Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant made things any easier or better.

Last edited:
It works well when in a pinch if you don't have time to apply the regular sealant. It also works well in improving the overall durability, slickness and shine of Wolfgang and other polymer sealants. :cheers:

It works well when in a pinch if you don't have time to apply the regular sealant. It also works well in improving the overall durability, slickness and shine of Wolfgang and other polymer sealants. :cheers:
thanks for the info! So would this be something I would apply before my regualr sealant if I wanted to add a little extra durability and shine?

I would use your regular sealant, then use the Spritz after every wash or two to enhance durability/slickness/shine. :cheers:

its a super nice and fast booster product for a number of sealants. Really nice after a quick wash ...

If it is like any of the other Wolfgang products I highly doubt there will be anything to dislike about it.

How about applying the spritz sealant over a freshly waxed car?

Edit: I check the WG section and I got one answer about this. Just wanted to get multiple perspectives on it.

Last edited:
I used it as my sealant then after a 24 hour cure put a coat of Fuzion on, its really slippery and looks great three weeks later, I just hate the cure time as I have no garage and am constantly worried about rain and dew but I guess all sealants require a cure.

I have some and I really like it. As others have said I use it as a booster to a sealant not as the base sealant.

Back