08 Subaru WRX Dark Gray Metallic, freshly cleaned!

Emile

Reaction score
Hey,

Attached are pictures I took of my 08 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT. The color is Dark Gray Metallic. I did a Zaino Z-7 Wash, Zaino Z-AIO All In One Polish, topped with Zaino Z-CS Clear Seal. This was the morning after I drove it for about 85 miles to my job site. The rest of the car immediately got all dirty (as usual) when I took these photos so I could not take pictures of the sides and the rear. I will go home and wash again and take some more pictures in the sun of the rest of the car and upload the images to my hosting company so I can give you guys larger pictures. But for now, here are the pictures I have for you...looks pretty good considering it's not a very sunny day here in NJ!

Thanks,
Emile

Last edited:
Does the sun ever shine in NJ? :D

I used to work up there a lot with Pharma companies...

Great looking ride!

Thanks for the kudos, gentlemen.

Keith, the sun does come out about....once a year. But it is a great day when it does, hehe. :D

sweet ride. what are you going to use to prep. your wrx for the winter?

Nice STi! Love the Rally Blue and the gold wheels. I am going to stick with the Z-AIO and Z-CS setup on my WRX for the winter months. I like to apply the stuff every 3,000 miles of driving (around 2-3 months). As for the G35, I am heavily considering the Klasse AIO and Klasse Sealant Glaze system. It currently has Meguiar's NXT 2.0 Tech Wax which is pretty nice but I have very little experience with it.

I washed the Subaru today, I just have to spray the paint with some Z-6 and then I will get some more pictures to upload them to my hosting provider. I am shooting for tomorrow but I am detailing my uncle's 750Li this week-end so I don't know if I will get the chance.

Back