Meguairs 62 carwash soap

94LT1

Reaction score
has any used this stuff before?im almost out of gold class and im thinking i might try a different soap.Im trying to decide between that and duragloss CWC 902.i can get 62 for a good price but if CWC is that much better ill pay the extra cash for it.What i like about gold class is the good cleaning ability and it leaves the car looking very clean.So any suggestions please let me no.

DG #902 is excellent. A fav of many here. Haven't seen a review or even heard talk of Megs #62, but would like too. Megs Gold Class has always had an excellent reputation.

im just curious because i can get it at a decent price.

im just curious because i can get it at a decent price.
#62 is a very nice shampoo!!! The very best Meguiar's offers! It's not the best for the foam gun, but it's awesome in a bucket! Cleans well, gentle on wax, suds last and last (unlike Gold Class), has a nice pine scent to it. You won't be dissapointed, it's a great ugrade from Gold Class!!!

#62 is a very nice shampoo!!! The very best Meguiar's offers! It's not the best for the foam gun, but it's awesome in a bucket! Cleans well, gentle on wax, suds last and last (unlike Gold Class), has a nice pine scent to it. You won't be dissapointed, it's a great ugrade from Gold Class!!!
have u tried DG #902?and if so how does it compare?

have u tried DG #902?and if so how does it compare?
DG is thicker and a little more concentrated...they both clean about the same, although I'd prefer Megs #62 for carnauba finishes, and DG#901/902 for sealants...

Although it cost much more then DG and Megs Optimums car soap (not ONR) is my favorite soap. Comparing it to NXT/Gold Class/Pinnacle/TOL bubble bath.........Optimums soap spanked them with ease. I would like to try DG's soap one day but a gallon of Op soap just flat out last. A little goes a long way here.

Although it cost much more then DG and Megs Optimums car soap (not ONR) is my favorite soap. Comparing it to NXT/Gold Class/Pinnacle/TOL bubble bath.........Optimums soap spanked them with ease. I would like to try DG's soap one day but a gallon of Op soap just flat out last. A little goes a long way here.
Use it in a foam gun, it will go quicker. :D
It foams up pretty good in a foam gun too. Not quite DP Xtreme Foam Formula, or Poorboy's SS&S, I still like it! One of the best soaps out there! Can't beat it for the price!!!

Back