Fantastic Products

clayirving

Reaction score
I purchased PS21S Wheel Cleaner a few months ago. It is fantastic. It removes about 80+% of the brake dust and dirt with a simple application and hose off. A brush and mitt easily cleans the rest. I just purchased a 5L canister.

With my purchase of P21S, I bought a Metro Vac N' Bio Portable Vacuum -- I was tired of taking my cars to the local coin-operated car wash to use the vacuum cleaner. Holy moly! This little vacuum is way more powerful than the coin-op vacuum cleaner, and it is a blower to blow my wheels dry!

I also purchased a bottle of Stoner Invisible Glass. I have RainX and the Diamondite kit, and I anxious to see how Invisible Glass works.

Is there a support group? I think I have Detailer's Disease...

Just a case of starters addiction it only gets worse.

I purchased PS21S Wheel Cleaner a few months ago. It is fantastic. It removes about 80+% of the brake dust and dirt with a simple application and hose off. A brush and mitt easily cleans the rest. I just purchased a 5L canister.

With my purchase of P21S, I bought a Metro Vac N' Bio Portable Vacuum -- I was tired of taking my cars to the local coin-operated car wash to use the vacuum cleaner. Holy moly! This little vacuum is way more powerful than the coin-op vacuum cleaner, and it is a blower to blow my wheels dry!

I also purchased a bottle of Stoner Invisible Glass. I have RainX and the Diamondite kit, and I anxious to see how Invisible Glass works.

Is there a support group? I think I have Detailer's Disease...[/quot
Your about to enter into one fun and addictive passtime. Between all the great products and great sales and all the great people in this forum, you will be completly hooked in no time (if you aren"t already). Enjoy yourself.

P21S wheel cleaner gel works even better if you leave it on for 10-15 mins, then agitate with a brush (OXO feather tip).

Welcome to the Detail Addiction Clinic, words of advise...."Dont fight it Man" just go with the flow and keep an open mind. Here you will be considered normal.......its a really cool feeling..........lol

heres some must have products:

Wash --- Poorboys Suds, Optimum
Wax --- Pinnacle Souveran and/or Sig Series / Wolfgang Fuzion
Polishes --- Menzerna SIP and Nano
Sealants --- Four Star, Zaino, Wolfgang
Wheel Cleaner --- P21S (you found this)
towels --- Guzzler, Supremes, Ultras
glass --- Stoners Invisible Glass
leather --- Leatherique

theres alot more, but this will put you in detailers paradise and just keep watching the BOGOS and Whats New for more ...

Back