Which wax / sealant

AeroCleanse

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good wax / sealant for use in my detail business. I am looking at Wolfgang, Swissvax, Meguiars and now maybe this Dodo Juice stuff. What are you suggestions (forget the money)

Wolfgang 3.0 will be one of the best sealants out there. Pretty durable, and give awesome carnauba like finish. Super-easy application.
As far as wax, I still haven't tried Dodo yet. Really love Wolfgang Fuzion for it's liquid-like shimmer!:righton:

If you are really wanting to use synthetic sealants in your business, then you have to look at the very reasonably priced Duragloss products. There are have been a lot of thread devoted here and elsewhere in recent weeks to this line.

Wolfgang Fuzion, Pinnacle Souveran Paste, or Dodo Wax Supernatural are nice starting points. DP Max Wax, Nattys Red or Blue, and Pinnacle Sig Series II are super nice also at a lower price point.

Wolfgang Fuzion, Pinnacle Souveran Paste, or Dodo Wax Supernatural are nice starting points. DP Max Wax, Nattys Red or Blue, and Pinnacle Sig Series II are super nice also at a lower price point.

If they are only good starting points, what would you suggest as better?

If they are only good starting points, what would you suggest as better?

probably used the wrong term there .... what I meant is those three are some of the best offerings no matter the brand. I listed the others as a low price alternative which likely would be considering a starting point for those looking to try different carnaubas.

for instance, Souveran Paste was designed to mimic and exceeds the results of a famous Estate Wax currently costing over 400.00. And Souveran Paste is considered the king of carnaubas from many which use it as the testing or sounding board for all other pure carnauba pastes. With it offering that glow, that ease of use, and at its cost point many consider it the best going.

Last edited:
for instance, Souveran Paste was designed to mimic and exceeds the results of a famous Estate Wax currently costing over 400.00. And Souveran Paste is considered the king of carnaubas from many which use it as the testing or sounding board for all other pure carnauba pastes. With it offering that glow, that ease of use, and at its cost point many consider it the best going.

So is the Sovereign Paste wax better than the Dodo Juice Supernatural?

I'm looking for a good wax / sealant for use in my detail business. I am looking at Wolfgang, Swissvax, Meguiars and now maybe this Dodo Juice stuff. What are you suggestions (forget the money)

its hard to say because if u pay attention to the threads that the detailers post they use different waxes depending on paint.So if anything have an assortment if money doesnt matter.

I would recommend more then 1 type for sure... I like Duragloss 105 and 111, Finish Kare 1000p, Souvern Paste, Souveran Series II

So is the Sovereign Paste wax better than the Dodo Juice Supernatural?

I personally love Souveran, in all due respect to SN I have not been able to test the newer version (which some have offered might have removal, sweating problems) as noted from other users. Souveran is easy to use, easy to remove, its only issue is durability is low without the use of the Pinnacle soap, and Pinnacles Souveran Spray Wax between wax sessions.

People are saying the Dodo durability isn't that good either. It was my intention to buy and test some Dodo products myself this month. Then Fuzion went on sale:D Now it'll have to wait. Couldn't pass on that deal.

Back