What would you use on "sea foam green"?

dengood1

Reaction score
What would you use on a "sea foam" green Expedition for wax/sealant? What would go best on that color? Thanks:)

Poorboys EX-P or the Klasse Twins .... or the NEW IMPROVED DP SEALANT. Bring out the metallic flakes.

Last edited:
ha, the two I don't have!! lol.....what else;) ?

I have Klasse AIO and the new DP Sealant. You wouldn't recommend wax??

I wax after selant! I like the way it makes the paint look deeper.

me too, but some waxes mute certain colors, which is what I'm trying to avoid. Thanks.

c5f436bc.jpg
This was done in Klasse and top with Adam's Wax. The pic was taking about 6 or 8 weeks after I done it.

Denwood

I have the same color on my 03 Explorer, I used Wolfgang swirl remover, glaze, & paint sealant(3coats) then topped with Colinite 845.

The Wolfgang really finished with a nice deep wet shine, the color did look a bit darker to me but it a nice elegant way.

The reason I topped with Colinite is for the durability with the weather here in SW Pa. I thought the finish looked better with just Wolfgang.

Bob

Here another one I did in Klasse and top off with Adam's Brilliant Spray Glaze.
Expy2002.jpg

The Expedition I am detailing is much lighter in color than the ones pictured. It is similar to this color:
reranchstore_1880_343793

Last edited:
dengood1 said:
The Explorer I am detailing is much lighter in color than the ones pictured. It is similar to this color:
reranchstore_1880_343793
The Expy is a darker green!

Back