PDA

View Full Version : What is the best waterless wash

driverman1
12-31-2008, 06:05 PM
What is the best waterless wash and is there a better micro fiber forit than another for example is there a higher loft mf that is better for the waterless wash than another?

driverman1
12-31-2008, 06:08 PM
What is the best waterless wash and is there a better micro fiber forit than another for example is there a higher loft mf that is better for the waterless wash than another?

Larry A
12-31-2008, 06:57 PM
I.M.O. Poorboys Spray n Wipe makes the best waterless. ONR makes the best rinseless.

Jimmie
12-31-2008, 08:40 PM
I.M.O. Poorboys Spray n Wipe makes the best waterless. ONR makes the best rinseless.

:iagree::whs: plus DP Four-in-One is another excellent rinseless.

supercharged
01-01-2009, 07:46 AM
I personally like ONR better then DP, because it's twice as concentrated, making it a better bang for the buck!

Bunky
01-01-2009, 07:52 AM
I personally like ONR better then DP, because it's twice as concentrated, making it a better bang for the buck!

DP 4-in-1 is now on sale BOGO..sign up for the VIP emails and you may see better offers.

Streetlife
01-01-2009, 09:48 AM
Poorboys Spray & Wipe.:D

Showroom Shine
01-01-2009, 10:00 AM
ONR, PB 4 -in -1and Spray and wipe are not waterless washes. These products require water. When you say waterless wash. I think of products like Dri Wash n Guard. Completely waterless. You don't mix or add anything. Most Geekers don't like it,but it opened many opportunities for me. Plus, it works and it's good for winter washes.

pampos
01-01-2009, 10:04 AM
Poorboys Spray & Wipe.:D
Is it safe no matter how dirty is the car??Or it is like a QD??

Al-53
01-01-2009, 10:21 AM
ONR, PB 4 -in -1and Spray and wipe are not waterless washes. These products require water. When you say waterless wash. I think of products like Dri Wash n Guard. Completely waterless. You don't mix or add anything. Most Geekers don't like it,but it opened many opportunities for me. Plus, it works and it's good for winter washes.

Poorboys Spray and Wipe is a waterless cleaner....no water needed ..you spray on the paint and wipe dirt off....nice product...I use it in the winter...I go to wand wash..spray the heavy grit and salt off..and then wipe down the car with S&W..

comes out nice and clean....plus I just use the rinse water ..no soap...then S&W for the wipe down

but in summer when not really gritty from winter....just spray on car and wipe dirt away...very simple..

Al

CharlesW
01-01-2009, 10:32 AM

Poorboys Spray and Wipe is a waterless cleaner....no water needed ..you spray on the paint and wipe dirt off....nice product...I use it in the winter...I go to wand wash..spray the heavy grit and salt off..and then wipe down the car with S&W..

comes out nice and clean....plus I just use the rinse water ..no soap...then S&W for the wipe down

but in summer when not really gritty from winter....just spray on car and wipe dirt away...very simple..

AlIMO, the comment about Poorboy's Spray & Wipe requiring water is kind of nitpicking.
It may have water in it, but the end user doesn't add or mix anything with it.
I have tried Dri Wash n Gard, Wet Paint, Amsoil's clone of the previous 2, and much prefer the S&W.

CharlesW
01-01-2009, 10:37 AM
Is it safe no matter how dirty is the car??Or it is like a QD??In my opinion, it has it's limits, but it is capable of a lot more than any QD I have ever used.
Some people use it on some very dirty vehicles, but I do the DIY spray wash to knock off heavy accumulation like Al does.
It is said that if you totally saturate a dirty vehicle and use lots of MF towels the S&W will do some really nasty vehicles.
I don't feel comfortable with that and it really wouldn't be too cost effective to use that much product.

pampos
01-01-2009, 10:39 AM
In my opinion, it has it's limits, but it is capable of a lot more than any QD I have ever used.
Some people use it on some very dirty vehicles, but I do the DIY spray wash to knock off heavy accumulation like Al does.
It is said that if you totally saturate a dirty vehicle and use lots of MF towels the S&W will do some really nasty vehicles.
I don't feel comfortable with that and it really wouldn't be too cost effective to use that much product.
The biggest problem is the dusty area that i live,strong wind and soft Honda paint....I guess it is better not to use it??

CharlesW
01-01-2009, 10:59 AM
The biggest problem is the dusty area that i live,strong wind and soft Honda paint....I guess it is better not to use it??Dust wouldn't worry me at all with our GM vehicles, but I don't know a thing about how the Honda paint would handle it.
It might be worth trying it on a section to see if it does cause any damage. I really don't think it will, but I would hate to be the one to get your car all messed up. :D
Here's a link showing a vehicle being cleaned with S&W.
How to use Poorboy's Spray and Wipe (http://paintcare-n-detailing.com/gal_snw.html)

pampos
01-01-2009, 11:08 AM
Dust wouldn't worry me at all with our GM vehicles, but I don't know a thing about how the Honda paint would handle it.
It might be worth trying it on a section to see if it does cause any damage. I really don't think it will, but I would hate to be the one to get your car all messed up. :D
Here's a link showing a vehicle being cleaned with S&W.
How to use Poorboy's Spray and Wipe (http://paintcare-n-detailing.com/gal_snw.html)
Thanks mate...Don't worry because i am trying a lot of different things on my car so it will not be your mistake :D:D