PDA

View Full Version : Gift Certificates

cuman302
03-01-2009, 11:48 AM
I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, if not please move to the appropriate section. I’m on Autogeek 15-30 minutes a day, either on the forum or adding things to the shopping cart. I detail part-time and go to school full-time. Thanks to everything I’ve learned on Autogeek I’ve been able to make a decent living while going to school.
Anyway I think about all the crap I get for my birthday, x-mas, father’s day, anniversary, valentine’s day, etc, etc, etc, and I would say that I really don’t use or need 80% of it. To me being able to receive an Autogeek gift certificate would be the ultimate gift, plus it will save me money. Just imagine receiving a bunch of gift certificates throughout the year from family and/or friends.
So my reason for the post, I think there should be a place on Autogeek where we can enter all of our special dates (such as birthday and anniversary) including all the regular holidays and add all the email addresses of everyone we know. In turn Autogeek can send a semi-personal email a few weeks before the date we have chosen with a link to purchase a gift certificate. I think the key thing here is making it easy and not include a bunch of products, because it might confuse and deter someone from making a purchase.
Well that my 2 cents. I everyone can benefit from this. I hope after all this writing; something like this doesn’t already exist. Sorry for the long post.

Thanks,

J

ScottB
03-02-2009, 07:56 AM
I just write it BIG on wifes calendar .... need AG GC , matter of fact with a b-day coming this week I better use permanent ink !