Pad Reccomendations?

kovalchuk71

Reaction score
Looking at all of the pads on AG, I dont know what to choose. I am talking about the brands, "flat" vs "smart pads", "beveled pads" , "curved edge", "low profile", the kompressor technology etc. Ughhh it all just blows my mind. Anyone want to help me out? What do you prefer and why?

It is going to be for a PC

Last edited:
10 different people will give you 8 different answers... just pick one to order and try it... I would recommend the low profile 5.5" lake country css as they do a good job with swirl removal on the PC, won't bog it down as much as regular sized pads do and are a fairly good price...

Yes i agree with Ivan .Using a pc over a rotary will narrow your search down some.Lake country in Orange,white ,gray,blue two of each and your covered

What Harley said, also get 4" and 5.5" sizes.

4" or 5.5" pads for the PC. Don't worry about the Kompressor pads because they only come in 7.5" or something like that, and won't work well at all with the PC. I've had great results with the CCS LC pads.

.Lake country in Orange,white ,gray,blue two of each and your covered

yup...

i would also recommend a polishin pal and the same set of pads on 4" and get a backing plate for the pc as well... that way you can hand use 4" pads or PC use them... the red and grey make nice LSP applicators, and they help justify the purchase of more pads...

Yep, with the PC you will want the smaller pads. 4" & 5.5". At a minimum, (LC) orange, white & blue.

Back