sealing windows

98bmw323is

Reaction score
i clay bar'd my windows yesterday then sealed them with klasse. would it be pointless to klass the interior side of the windows too??

98bmw323is said:
i clay bar'd my windows yesterday then sealed them with klasse. would it be pointless to klass the interior side of the windows too??
I do the outside all of the time, I've never considered doing the inside. It might help if someone has a fogging issue or the kids are like throwing soda on the window. :applause:It probably would make cleaning the inside easier.

Is this the Klasse AIO? So what does this do for your windows? What benefit are you getting?

Similar to the results of RainX style products. Makes the window easier to clean also.

KAIO works great on windows, beads water off like crazy and last a long time, did mine back in April and it's still doing its thing. Plus it cleans good, RainX smears and caused my wipers to hopscotch.

rainX makes a product called fogX or something like that for interior windows... KLassing the inside seems pointless to me because you shouldnt have water inside to bead, unless you have a different reason

I use Plexus on tint on the inside. Dont know why you would AIO necessarily for non-tinted windows. You could put Klasse AIO and water in a spray bottle and create your own glass cleaner of a sort. Some use to swear by this for washing. AIO in a bucket of water. Not my cup of tea however ...

Back