Fuzion DWG 4*UPP = Awesome on Silver

Dsoto87

Reaction score
I got the day off so I figured Id wash my car. I recently aquired quite a few lsps that Ive been meaning to try, but thanks to the weather I never had a chance. Anyways, the outlook is warm and clear for the next 10 days atleast out here. :bigups

One of these lsps that Ive really wanted to try is 4*UPP. I ordered some directly from their site because they were having a 30% off sale but due to problems with shipping, the package ended up going back. Than while on its way back, I noticed autopia-carcare was having a sale. So I ordered the 4* and got here in 2 days at a price cheaper than from 4* themselves.

Well Ive had two coats of fuzion applied and loved it. Great shine, great metallic flake pop. I wanted to apply the sealant but I really didnt want to strip the fuzion. So I applied Danase Wet Glaze on top. Ive layered it inbetween carnaubas with no problem so I figured it would create an acrylic layer on top of the fuzion that the 4* could bond to.

It definitely worked. I had absolutely no problems applying it nor removing it. Part of the car was even in the sun and I had no problems removing it.

The only thing I did notice is that the part that was in the sun feels just slightly less slick than what was in the shade. It just may be in my head though. Oh btw, this stuff is extremely slick. Like Pam on a cooking pan.

As for the looks....if I had 4 thumbs Id give it that. I thought fuzion was good alone, but this is like the look of fuzion on steroids. My car doesnt seem to have much flake, but this magnified what fuzion already brought out. My paint look deep and very reflective.

I feel bad for the lsps Im going to try after this as this combo has just set the bar for me extremely high. I dont know if it can get much better.

Some pics....excuse the crappy camera...the only editing to the pictures was a resize and autolevels which really didnt change much.

UPP1.jpg

UPP2.jpg

UPP3.jpg

UPP4.jpg

And I tried to get a shot of the flake...

UPP5.jpg

Looks great--it's good to get things when they're "on sale". You
might want to add to your arsenal when the Tornador goes on sale.

Four Star UPP and the Spray Wax are hidden gems , and a product all should try. The look, slickness, and ease of use rock !

Autogeek offers a price match guarantee, should have just called Meghan !!

I love the 4* sealant now. I wish I would have ordered an extra bottle while it was cheap. Thanks killr, I completely forgot about the price match. That would have helped tremendously

Car looks great. DWG is a great glaze (my #1) and as you found, you can layer it on top of a carnauba and then go to a sealant if you wish.

UPPP and WGS 3.0 are my two favorite sealants that AG offers.

Back