WGDGPS, UPP or DG 105?

drastic_detail

Reaction score
I am about to do my spring detail and was wondering which of these you all reccomend. Price and durability don't really matter since I redo lsp every couple of months when the weather is nice. I already have 105 and am pretty impressed with it. Just wounderring how the others measured up. The car is charcol gray if that matters. Thanx guys!

Patience...

DGPS is going to be the best in terms of looks, and will be very close to 105 in terms of durability.

105 will be more durable, but will not look nearly as good as DGPS. Typically I'll see 4-5 months from Wolfgang, 6 months from 105...and for whatever reason, UPP didn't last long at all for me but looked good and was very slick.

DGPS gets my vote for the best all around sealant.

Never used UPP, but I currently have Duragloss #105 and Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant on my shelf. DG105 and DGPS both hide swirls and scratches pretty well, but Wolfgang has a much slicker and shinier look, and carnauba-like depth.

Never used UPP, but I currently have Duragloss #105 and Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant on my shelf. DG105 and DGPS both hide swirls and scratches pretty well, but Wolfgang has a much slicker and shinier look, and carnauba-like depth.
UPP is very slick if not slicker then WDGPS.

UPP by miles ... get the polycharged Spray Wax also, its a head turner !

Back