Now on to some heavy swirl shots
swirlmarksbefore.jpg

50/50 shot
escaladetaped5050shot2.jpg

Taped Off and ready to go to work
escaladetapedoff2.jpg

Some dirty engine shots
enginebefore3.jpg

Many hours later.......Final product......

afterrearangle.jpg

escaladelongsideshotafter.jpg

escaladeoutsideafterrims.jpg

escaladeshotsideafterrefection.jpg

escaladewholesideafter.jpg

it started to get dark in some of these pics.......

backrearafter.jpg

engine after
engineafter1.jpg

Interior shots after
esacalderearsideseatsafter.jpg

escaladeinteriorafter.jpg

escaladeinteriorbackseatsafter.jpg

insideafter1.jpg

steeringwheelafter.jpg

looking good.

Thanks....havent posted in a long tome...forgot the limit on submitting pics...I had 50......lol.......had to narrow down to 22 and in the process of frustration I deleted a few really good shots..........oh, well.......lol

It doesn't look like the same truck. Just SIP? Not with a PC was it?

A...nother, Detailing God! I like the way you left the carpet cleaning marks on the carpeting. Mirror finish. Engine, eat off of. Incredible turnaround!

It doesn't look like the same truck. Just SIP? Not with a PC was it?
I used a PC 7424.......White and Green 5.5 Pads........I like the PC but getting ready to purchase a DeWalt Rotary......the PC on certain jobs isn't quite doing it to my level of perfection.....there are flaws on this Escalade that the PC doesn't have the capability to correct and its hard for me to settle knowing I could make it look allot better.....

I used a PC 7424.......White and Green 5.5 Pads........I like the PC but getting ready to purchase a DeWalt Rotary......the PC on certain jobs isn't quite doing it to my level of perfection.....there are flaws on this Escalade that the PC doesn't have the capability to correct and its hard for me to settle knowing I could make it look allot better.....

Looks great Wendell! :cheers:

looks great! Interiors like that are ones I like to schedule the night before and knock the interior out in a seperate session. Great turnaround!

wow that truck was nasty, nice job on it Wendell, I am sure they were happy with the results.

wow that truck was nasty, nice job on it Wendell, I am sure they were happy with the results.
Thanks Meghan.I forgot that AG only allows 22 pics, I had 50..lol...That could have been a all day viewing session !!
The customer was very pleased and ended up doing another vehicle, Lexus RX 350 ( again a black one) lol........killing me! Totally trashed out....I will post those tonight.....

looks great! Interiors like that are ones I like to schedule the night before and knock the interior out in a seperate session. Great turnaround!

Good call, thats exactly what I did.......lol....I knew that job was going to be a long one, he is a good paying customer though.....

Back