Where to buy Halogen Lights for polishing in garage?

buffguy

Reaction score
Where do you guys buy your Halogen light stands from? The ones that you use the in the garage for polishing. Does AG sell one? If so I must have missed it.

i got mine from lowes for $10. its a 500w one... will be upgrading sometime but im gonna see how this one goes.

edit: i will be working in a shop under florescent lights, so thats why i figured the 500w would be good enough

I got my dual 1000 watts halogen lights with tripod stand from Sears.com. They are currently on sale for $36.00.

I also suggest a little Brinkmann Dual Xenon Flashlamp for up close and personal.

+ 1 for Sears as I also use a Brinkman Dual Zenon and Fenix TK11( called by some the light of Truth) and Looking to add a Infratech CM5300 soon

Where do you guys buy this Brinkman Dual Zenon light from? Pep Boys?

+ 1 for Sears as I also use a Brinkman Dual Zenon and Fenix TK11( called by some the light of Truth) and Looking to add a Infratech CM5300 soon

What is the Fenix TK11 used for? I check their site and it's a flash light for outdoor and military use. Maybe im looking at the wrong one.

I had real problems ordering my Brinkmann from Auto Barn (via Amazon.com). They kept telling me that it had been shipped, when in fact the product was out-of-stock. The customer service manager eventually made things right for me (he was very helplful), but it still took six weeks for me to get my spotlight--a warning to the wise.

Brinkmann does have a website where one can purchase the Maxfire dual xenon spotlight.

Last edited:
I had real problems ordering my Brinkmann from Auto Barn (via Amazon.com). They kept telling me that it had been shipped, when in fact the product was out-of-stock. The customer service manager eventually made things right for me (he was very helplful), but it still took six weeks for me to get my spotlight--a warning to the wise.

Brinkmann does have a website where one can purchase the Maxfire dual xenon spotlight.

Thats where I purchased mine direct from Brinkmann

I got mine from a local Academy Sports & Outdoors. It was only $24.99 + tax. The cool thing was that they had another one that didn't have a car charger, so I picked that one up too for $15.

BRINKMANN DUAL XENON SPOTLIGHT

Back