Pad Cleaner Brush?

kovalchuk71

Reaction score
Hey guys, so stupid me forgot to order the pad spur with all of my stuff, so Im going to need something to clean my pads off while I am polishing. Any reccomendations of something I can buy from a store that will suffice? a very soft tooth brush?

Last edited:
Hey guys, so stupid me forgot to order the pad spur with all of my stuff, so Im going to need something to clean my pads off while I am polishing. Any reccomendations of something I can buy from a store that will suffice? a very soft tooth brush?

As long as its not your spouses that might work ... I would also consider a small bristle brush, might even find one at the dollar store.

i have never used a brush, i think you can get by without one....

Use a soft toothbrush. It's not a bad idea to have one if you can't get the product out, especially with CCS pads. That's for cleaning purposes. During a detail, if your pad gets caked up, just grab a new one and continue.

Last edited:
I got my hands on soft hand cleaner brush, has two sides its softer than a toothbrush and much bigger.

scrub_brush_big.jpg

Fingernail brush with the curved up plastic ends.

Fingernail brush with the curved up plastic ends.

What he said! manicure/pedicure brushes are like $.98 at wally world. the bristles are soft and in a pinch, should work great. I don't have a spur or anything either.

TheEdge's recommendation is the best as it's the quickest and easiest way to clean a pad during a polishing session.

I think any soft bristle brush would work in a pinch. I just rub down with a terry cloth towel but it may depend on what polish you use too.

Hey, could I ask you where you got your brush?

It looks like a perfect solution & not quite as stiff/hard as typical cleaning supply brushes.

Have looked in the local supermarket (if they don't carry it.......I know it will be harder to find; Wegmans, ever hear of them?) plus the big box stores. The only one left is Wmart.

Let me know.

Thx.

See ya
seeya.gif

I got my hands on soft hand cleaner brush, has two sides its softer than a toothbrush and much bigger.

scrub_brush_big.jpg

This is what I came up with back when I was starting to deail and did not have access to the proper brush yet.

watermark.php

watermark.php

:D

Don't why my pictures wont show up, just click on it anyway.

Last edited:
Back