Chemical Guys

06CivicSi

Reaction score
are chemical guys products any good? i have been browsing their site and some products i would like to try because they are pretty cheap and sound legit. what are yalls opinions?

CG is a good brand with pretty decent prices. If there is something you want to try out, try calling them and see if they have sample bottles that they can sell you. Or at least smaller than say 32 oz. and you can try them and not spend too much.

CC is a beta line ... they private label. You can get their products or find derivatives from the line in alot of products. VRT, Hardcore are their best offerings IMO.

killrwheels@autogeek said:
CC is a beta line ... they private label. You can get their products or find derivatives from the line in alot of products. VRT, Hardcore are their best offerings IMO.
Scott.. I have to ask this.. since i was recently on their site looking at the xxx hardcore canuba... and they claim its partially made of white carnuba.. so I dont want to curse at you guys, but how does it compare to Sov?

aceshigh73 said:
Scott.. I have to ask this.. since i was recently on their site looking at the xxx hardcore canuba... and they claim its partially made of white carnuba.. so I dont want to curse at you guys, but how does it compare to Sov?
That's what I'm going to find out. I ordered XXX carnauba wax and M-seal. I expect it to be like DP Max Wax/ Pinnacle Signature Series.

aceshigh73 said:

It's actually quite good. I tested it this weekend and liked the results.

aceshigh73 said:

There still are some differences, enough to keep me with Souveran. They even offer a limited edition 50/50 pure white carnauba edition. I found them both to look alot like Nattys Blue.

Back