Klasse AIO layering question

RPM06

Reaction score
I just received my order of Klasse AIO and had a couple questions regarding layering this product and whether there is any added benefit.

So,
1) Is there added benefit to layering this product?

2) If so, must you wait 12 hours after each application or just the first?

I intend on doing the following to my Monty Red C6:
Wash
Clay
XMT #1
AIO
RMG
Souveran
Crystal Mist

:cheers:

Im pretty sure I asked once before about AIO "cure time" and Killr (scott) told me there is no "appreciable" cure time with AIO.

Good luck.. sounds like you have 6 or 7 hours ahead of you with all those products.... :-)

aceshigh73 said:
Im pretty sure I asked once before about AIO "cure time" and Killr (scott) told me there is no "appreciable" cure time with AIO.

Good luck.. sounds like you have 6 or 7 hours ahead of you with all those products.... :-)

No real wait time with AIO .... but it is NOT a layerable product either. Its heavy chemical cleaning nature would strip the previous immediately. Only Klasse SG (silver) is layerable and must cure 8-24 hours for maximum benefit.

Also above we got an issue XMT1 is an abrasive polish. AIO is a chemical cleaner. RMG is a light abrasive with filling abilities. Since RMG is going to strip the AIO, I would remove it from the equation. Use the XMT1 with a white pad to polish, and then RMG as a finishing polish with a grey finishing pad. Add the Souveran and WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW !!

Last edited:
killrwheels@autogeek said:
No real wait time with AIO .... but it is NOT a layerable product either. Its heavy chemical cleaning nature would strip the previous immediately. Only Klasse SG (silver) is layerable and must cure 8-24 hours for maximum benefit.

Also above we got an issue XMT1 is an abrasive polish. AIO is a chemical cleaner. RMG is a light abrasive with filling abilities. Since RMG is going to strip the AIO, I would remove it from the equation. Use the XMT1 with a white pad to polish, and then RMG as a finishing polish with a grey finishing pad. Add the Souveran and WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW !!

WoW! I had no idea that RMG was cleaner also. I guess I'll put the AIO on my wife's magnum then. :D Thanks for your feedback. That sounds like the winning combo for Saturday.
:cheers:

I always giggle when I see people's product steps and they have AIOx2 on there or something. lol AIO is a great chemical cleaner. It will definitely not layer on top of itself. There have been times where I have had to use more than one application of AIO to get a paint surface clean, but I would certianly not call that layering. AIO is best used as a paint cleaner and a good base for whatever wax or sealant is next on your list to use. I wouldn't suggest using it as your only protection given all the choices that are out there that look and protect better.

what are you thoughts on black hole glaze from poorboys then klasse sg? will the glaze break down too easily for the sealant to be effective?

I never used black hole but I wouldn't put any glaze under SG because its pretty finicky

Klasse SG has some slight gloss (or glaze like) attributes but I still think its quite sterile and super finicky. I prefer to use any of the gloss detailing sprays over it to add the extra POW as needed.

Back