VIP Special Today?

VIP SPECIAL PROGRAM Cancelled? I have talked with several memebrs who were removed or did not get VIP Special EMAIL Today. I guess we all need to sign up again!

Here is the LINK ! Autogeek VIP Club - You may want to use a second EMAIL ADDRESS, because even though you did not get todays VIP EMAIL it may still tell you you are signed up!

Last edited:
Here is the LINK ! Autogeek VIP Club - You may want to use a second EMAIL ADDRESS, because even though you did not get todays VIP EMAIL it may still tell you you are signed up!

I'm already signed up on a second email from the first time it happened. It didn't get the VIP email this time nor did my original email address. Good thing I saved the original VIP email. I was able to find out this week's VIP special. I hope they fix whatever's wrong. I don't think people can keep giving new email addresses every week.:D

Since I have no other e-mail address, I guess I'm just out of the loop.
And yes, I realize I could create another e-mail address, but I really only need and want one.
I have no interest in having several e-mail addresses circulating the internet.
If the VIP Club and the Nigerian Lottery can't reach me via the one I have, I'll just have to learn to live without them. :D

Since I have no other e-mail address, I guess I'm just out of the loop.
And yes, I realize I could create another e-mail address, but I really only need and want one.
I have no interest in having several e-mail addresses circulating the internet.
If the VIP Club and the Nigerian Lottery can't reach me via the one I have, I'll just have to learn to live without them. :D

Take my word for it. You're a lot better off. You'll save a ton of $$!:D

Nothing is wrong or broken, VIP email went out today at 9pm. If you did not get one email me.

Nothing is wrong or broken, VIP email went out today at 9pm. If you did not get one email me.
I got the VIP email today and the funny thing is I've been looking at this item just recently. With this sale price I may have to take the plunge:D

9 PM ????? All good detailers are in bed by then, and always on a Friday. I detailed 11 cars, 4 SUV's & 2 PU's this week by nine I was out cold ! - Just a suggestion for anyone who knows marketing - Send it out on Thursday at 9:00 PM that way if someone gets a weekly pay check every Friday or Every other Friday. Autogeek will get first STAB at it. It was so late this week I thought Max had laid off Meghan, Dwayne & Penny.

9 PM ????? All good detailers are in bed by then, and always on a Friday. I detailed 11 cars, 4 SUV's & 2 PU's this week by nine I was out cold ! - Just a suggestion for anyone who knows marketing - Send it out on Thursday at 9:00 PM that way if someone gets a weekly pay check every Friday or Every other Friday. Autogeek will get first STAB at it. It was so late this week I thought Max had laid off Meghan, Dwayne & Penny.
Anyone that is posting on a forum at 4:31 AM should be in bed by 9 PM. :D

It's incredible. I did not realize how many folks lives revolved around the weekly VIP special! Personally, I'm waiting for the next BOGO update!:D:D:D

The last BOGO on that $199.00 Wax I had to pass on ! I think you can get perfectly good Exceptional wax in the $4.00 an ounce range. $30.00 an ounce unless its for a show car during show prep is probably extreme over kill!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's incredible. I did not realize how many folks lives revolved around the weekly VIP special! Personally, I'm waiting for the next BOGO update!:D:D:D
BOGO's were updated this week, Poorboys Polishes made it to the list.

And for all of our VIP friends, your email was just sent out....

BOGO's were updated this week, Poorboys Polishes made it to the list.

And for all of our VIP friends, your email was just sent out....

Interesting. I have not seen the email yet. The last one came very late in the evening. I do not know if it is outgoing or incoming is the issue.