PDA

View Full Version : 2007 porsche carrera 4s

gto19
05-13-2009, 09:01 AM
im gonna clean and put some wax on a 2007 silver porsche carrera tomorrow for a friend.he does not want me to use my 7424 because he is old school.i was gonna clay it with a my pinnacle ultra poly clay clay bar then hand polish with this
ULTRACOAT POLISH
#B20 - Depth - gloss - protection! Ultracoat Polish is part of a new class of automobile paint finish polishes. It was developed to bring about the highest quality finish achievable from urethane clearcoat paints. Light cleaners and polymer sealants have been formulated into Ultracoat Polish to work with the clearcoat urethane paint systems to maintain a flawless long lasting finish. Use Ultracoat Polish by hand or machine on all colors. Although perfected for use on clearcoat finishes, Ultracoat produces equally good results on non-clearcoat paint finishes.

then put some

#C4500 - BLUE CARNAUBA PASTE WAX - Fas Wax deposits a rich, deep, carnauba wax finish. A high grade carnauba paste wax with no cleaners. Apply this pure carnauba wax to clean freshly polished or unoxidized paint. Unlike other paste waxes, Fas Wax is easy to apply and remove. Use multiple coats to provide the ultimate coverage.

im not trying to promote this brand but there local and 5 minutes away
P & S Sales, Inc. (http://www.pssales.com/)

would you guys do somthing different?

i need to buy local since ordering a product will come to late

let me know?

Emile
05-13-2009, 10:52 AM
Don't you have any products on hand? I would polish with Klasse AIO by hand, and then apply a nice carnuba wax like Poorboy's Natty's Paste Wax or something.

Touchof Class
05-13-2009, 12:11 PM
I am not sure about those products but DP MaxWax sure does look good on a Silver Porsche! Makes the metallic flakes pop like crazy and its relatively cheap

Harleyguy
05-13-2009, 12:21 PM
Well if your looking for cheap and fast may as well go and get the megs line of the new NXT products .Work as well if not better then most

gto19
05-13-2009, 01:26 PM
Don't you have any products on hand? I would polish with Klasse AIO by hand, and then apply a nice carnuba wax like Poorboy's Natty's Paste Wax or something.

ya i have products on hand but all from p s sales becuase there local.i will start buying other products that you guys reccomend.what can i do that i could buy at a local autozone,kragens etc.

gto19
06-05-2009, 08:33 AM

took your advice and bought and used klasse AIO by hand on the car after claying then put a carnuba paste wax on it by hand .i will have to say the klasse is the best bang for your buck hands down.it took out little scratches and stuff by hand.very nice:cheers: