Help me decide

bukxanger

Reaction score
i just ordered a bunch of stuff for the first time (since it was a good sale), anyway i ordered some pb ssr1 & 2, do i need something else after that? (i'm gonna use ssr1 w/ white pad) and i also have some 4*UPP

Last edited:
i just ordered a bunch of stuff for the first time (since it was a good sale), anyway i ordered some pb ssr1 & 2, do i need something else after that? (i'm gonna use ssr1 w/ white pad) and i also have some 4*UPP

Yes, a camera to take pictures for all of us to see :buffing:.

i'm definately gonna take pics.. this will be my first detail... after i hit my car with some ssr1, can i wax it then use 4*UPP? and how long should i wait before i can reapply anything?

After polishing use an IPA wipe down and inspect in full sun before sealing. 4* should be applied before waxing. Wait 12 hrs. before applying wax over 4*.

cool, if i want to put 2 coats of UPP is it a 12hr wait also? i've read somewhere they said you're suppose to wait 24hrs before next coat

Sealant is more durable, so after polishing, apply a coat of the 4* UPP. Then apply a coat of wax 12-24 hours later. If you want to do multiple coats of 4*, still wait the 12 to 24 hour cure time.

These sound interesting where are they on the site id like to read about them

Roy

Back