Looking for ...

tWiStEd-tORqUe

Reaction score
Hey Guys/Lads

Im looking for a Car wash that will Strip off my old wax , i looked everywhere on AG but no luck,

Appreciated the Help

well im not familiar with any washes that strip all the wax off, but i know over a series of washes you eventually do remove it. You could try a paint cleaner! Pinnacle Paint Cleaner is AMAZING!!!! its get rid of all the wax/sealant and it really makes a difference in paint clearity and color\

Nice ride btw!!!

IPA Wipes, and paintwork lotions from Wolfgang, Pinnacle, or P21S are best options. Most car soaps are designed to work with sealants and waxes versus remove them.

chemical guys citrus wash will strip off LSP. You mix 1 ounce with 1-2 gallons of water for regular wash. Or, 2 ounces with 1 gallon of water to strip your LSP.

Last edited:
chemical guys citrus wash will strip off LSP. You mix 1 ounce with 1-2 gallons of water for regular wash. Or, 2 ounces with 1 gallon of water to strip your LSP.

searched and found 2 different products

Chemical Guys Citrus Wash and Clear

Chemical Guys Citrus Wash Gloss

which one should i go for???

Go for the P-21S total auto wash not only will it strip wax but it has a million other uses as well.

The CWG works well for removing waxes and sealants from your vehicle. I use two ounces to one, sometimes one and a half gallons of water.

Back