New SSR 1

drastic_detail

Reaction score
How would you guys use this as a one step, not to remove swrils but to remove the lsp and shiner up a bit? Out of all my polishes I'm assuming this would be the best. I also have M205 and XMT 2 as well as DG501 and P21s PCL. Would any off these work better? I have a PC and a variaty of LC pads.

Use a LC blue pad and see how it does. I'm not familiar with PB products, except the wheel sealant. You don't need any corrections right? If minor corrections are needed use a gray pad.

Use a LC blue pad and see how it does. I'm not familiar with PB products, except the wheel sealant. You don't need any corrections right? If minor corrections are needed use a gray pad.
No correction needed. Just want to remove lsp and shine er up a little bit.

Why not use a wash to remove the LSP (dawn, car soap+APC), then add whatever protection you want. If you do SSR1, you're going to have to go over the car AGAIN to put on another LSP. Why not just do it once?

No correction, just remove lsp. Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion!! It will fill those slight imperfections and save your cc.

Poorboys Pro Polish should do a good job of removing lsp chemically. SSR1 would use micro abrasives to do the same job IIRC.

Last edited:
Back