Which shampoo is better with the foam gun. DP or Pinnacle?

buffguy

Reaction score
Is DP Xtreme Foam Shampoo or pinnacle better to use for the foam gun? Which creates more suds/ foam? Also if you guys know a better shampoo just point it out. Thanks.

Last edited:
I use he DP xtreme foam. You go through it fast, or at least I do with the foam cannon.

I've read that the best foam comes from DP Xtreme Foam and Optimum Car Wash.

pinnacle states that their shampoo contains coconut oil to lubricate dirt from the car. Is the DP foam a good shampoo as the pinnacle in strength to remove dirt from the car?

Poorboys, Duragloss, and Optimum all also work extremely well in the foam guns. The Power Wash by Ultima also foams well and lasts a very long time.

DP is the best I've used, although like another poster said, it does go fast and it is a bit spendy, but I LOVE the suds it makes.

How many onces of DP Extreme is everyone using per 32 once container. I just got it and 2 onces doesn't get me to everyone here is. I would rather ask first then waste it. Thanks alot

Oh, I'm using a AG foam gun and a Foam cannon from another place

I prefer DP over Pinnacle but I have also had great results with MEGS GOLD CLASS !

it you use a foam cannon with a pressure washer, 3 oz of DP xtreme foam formula filled with 29 oz of water will get thick shaving cream foam.

OK thanks, That doesn't sound like it will waste to much DP extreme. Going from 2 onces to 3 or 4 onces. At first it sounded like you guys were using more than that. I will be using the cannon and the gun.

i use d/p extream foam . but once in a while i throw some pinnacle bodywork shampoo in the gun for real nice lubricity . and thoses nice coconut oils !! mmm yummy!!!!:D

Yes Billd0959 Foaming Action and sudsing are great. Also has great surface tesion release of impurities. One of the Box Warehouse Clubs just Ran their Gallons that are normally $11.99 with a $4.00 off instant Rebate. Making A Gallon of the Sweet pure Honey - Megs Gold Class a steal at $7.49 ! I scored 20 gallons.:buffing:

Pinnacle bodywork shampoo does not really foam up in the AG foam gun. The DP foams up like crazy. I order one gallon/year and am able to keep my 3 cars clean with it doing 1 wash/week on each of them over the warmer months and 1 wash/2weeks during the colder months.

Back