PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fathers Day to all our Dad's!

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
06-20-2009, 02:20 PM
http://www.altiusdirectory.com/Society/uploaded_images/fathers_day-726368.gif

Its a never ending job, doesn't stop when they turn 18 and we know you all have changed a diaper or two.... so since tomorrow is your special day we at the Autogeek would like to extend a big HAPPY FATHERS DAY! To you!
Kick back relax, make the kids detail your car.... wait that might not be a good idea. Just kick back! :cheers:

And all of our dads can post on this thread, with whatever they like, let me know what you are think you are getting for Fathers Day, what you wish you were getting, maybe a picture of you and your child, heck just reply to this thread and you will be entered for an Autogeek Fathers Day Gift. This is for dad's only, just a little gift from Autogeek to honor Fathers Day.
Max has two daughters and is a man that always puts family first and treasures the time he spends with his girls... they grow up so fast....so he would love to make one dad out there very happy this weekend!

And don't tell him but I am picking the gift so you KNOW it will be good!!!:righton:

jch12969
06-20-2009, 03:47 PM
For father's day, my son (6) & I are driving down to San Diego and spend a week there. Legoland, USS Midway, Automobile & Firetruck Museum, & other stuff.

Of course, I detailed our ride (95 Black Explorer) 1st with goodies for AG.

To the rest of the Dads here, Happy Fathers Day!

lowdown89
06-20-2009, 03:48 PM
my little boy is 3 and i have full custofy of him an without the help of my parents and wonderful girlfriend i dont know what i would do... its certainly a full time job!! haha as for what im getting i got some new shorts from old navy and my girl took care of my last autogeek order for me!!

Billd0957
06-20-2009, 04:07 PM
My baby is all grown up, so on fathers day we are going to spend the day together and then go to dinner in the STS that I just finish giving the second coat of Fuzion too. I just love driving a freshly waxed car.

Eruptiv
06-20-2009, 04:16 PM
My daughter, who is 3 and a half, finished helping dad put a coat of Pinnacle on my Escape this morning. We are prabably going to go to Road America tomorrow and spend the day together watching the June Sprints. Should be lots of fun:)

Finemess
06-20-2009, 04:38 PM
Why thank you. My baby girl(20) made a trip home from college to see old dad. ;)

TheDodgeGuy
06-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Thanks:D My children have brought me more than I ever imagined possible, and all that that implies. This is Katie, my youngest, enjoying one of dad's chocolate chip cookies - it's impossible not to love that kid. Happy Fathers day all.

ScottB
06-20-2009, 04:56 PM
As a father of two small boys (Chris 4/ Shane 2) they are truly the most special gift I have ever been granted. I dont like to talk about politics, religion, and other heavy issues as they can offend others without trying to do so. I do however believe someone/something allowed me the benefit of being a father and a heart swells with the love one has for his children, it also makes you a better person.

So today we set out to have a great day with the boys and went swimming for several hours because its what they wanted to do. Might even go see a movie they want to see tomorrow (Ice Age 3D) and bring my father along too. I say bring on the ugly ties, the Old Spice, and sappy cards because its truly not about me this Fathers Day its about the special gift I was granted.

Maybe, just maybe they will tackle a gator or two on our way ....

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/Oct08_032.jpg

ss-truck
06-20-2009, 05:47 PM
My two sons (32-35) have really made me proud to be a Father . They are a joy in my life.

rwisejr
06-20-2009, 06:16 PM
Thank you MY 2 sons (27-17) and My 2 daughters (24-3 ) have and do keep farther hood interesting and enjoyable . Have a great DAD all my fellow fathers out there

michael k
06-20-2009, 07:27 PM
Thank You.

I got a extra special day of being spoiled. Im the MAN
Catching trout,Crawdads,Salamanders,snakes and Family.
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc219/walkingfloor198/things023.jpg

Blackfire
06-20-2009, 08:08 PM
My Father's Day gift is a Metro Vac-n-blo that I opened this morning. :) Along with a few other things I ordered.

It's an amazing gift for a dad who loves a clean car interior. I used it on both vehicles today and they've never been cleaner.

I spent last week visiting my 2 week old grandson and 2 year old granddaughter. What a blessing they are. Oh yeah, and their mom and dad too. :D

My son will be visiting me tomorrow from Michigan, and taking me out to my favorite Mexican restaurant where they serve delicious and generous portion margaritas. He's driving. :D

Happy Father's Day to all of you dads.

Thank you Meghan for being so kind and so good to all of us here at Autogeek.

alban61
06-21-2009, 06:31 AM
A Happy Fathers Day to all you dad's at AGO.
My 2 sons are 23 and 22. Nothing really planned at all. I know I'll be calling my dad in MD, in a few.

crash93ssei
06-21-2009, 07:07 AM
Not much planned here for me. I worked 12 hours last night, and have six more 12 hour midnight shifts until I get my next day off :(

I will probably just spend a few hours today relaxing with my wife and our sons Peyton ( 20 months ) and Camden ( 9 months ). Just got out of work, and as usual, Peyton is wide awake in his room just waiting for daddy to get him up, puts the biggest smile on my face every time I get home, no matter how bad of a night it was! Camden has been teething the last few nights, so chances are he is tired and will sleep in this morning.

My wife ( Stephanie ) Camden in the back, Peyton in the front.
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s172/rtoth/P1030599.jpg

Even with them being just shy of a year apart, I find it difficult to tell them apart sometimes!!!

Here is Peyton showing his approval on one of the details I did a month ago
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s172/rtoth/Details/Dan%20S10%20Extreme%204-24-09/P1030168.jpg

ewiesner
06-21-2009, 07:18 AM
I have one kid home from college and the other will be home this afternoon from a week long trip. Just having them home makes Father's Day for me.